Sunnyside Care Center

7000 COLLAMER RD, East Syracuse, NY, 13057

Reviews of Sunnyside Care Center

May 18, 2014

By frosty1225

my boyfriend is here for short term the place is clean and he is taken care of well the staff is very helpful and nice the cat is so cute I see her every time I visit

July 01, 2013

By Close relative 1

We have been there daily to visit a close relative. The relative has not received very good care at all with life-threatening mistakes and oversights. Cannot easily get nurse's attention most of the time when needed. We cannot wait to get her out of this place. Everyone who visits says it smells of urine and sometimes feces.

September 11, 2011

By jstage5-0

My Great Grandmother is a resident of this nursing home. I think overall it is a plesant place. Most of the time it is clean and they have a cat which goes from room "making her rounds" as my great grandmother says, my daughter loves to visit and see the cat. Occasionally when I have visited there has been a distinct smell of urine and I have seen a few patients sitting in the hall in wheelchairs unattended but generally it is clean. They have a lot of activities posted on boards and such in the dining area and any interactions thet I have had with the staff have been plesant and they seem to be doing a good job.

Features of Sunnyside Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Sunnyside Care Center

Sunnyside Care Center is a nursing home in East Syracuse, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sunnyside Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sunnyside Care Center