Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/durham

6000 FAYETTEVILLE ROAD, Durham, NC, 27713

Reviews of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/durham

Mcraine September 09, 2013

Please do not consider this place for a loved one. I had great hesitation about my father being sent there for rehabilitation. Prior to going there my father was in the hospital for a few weeks. He went to this place and in two day's they had him in such bad shape we had to take him back to the hospital. On his second night my father called scared because they were not checking his sugar.My sister had to go in at 11:30 at night. His sugar was the highest it has ever been.only when my sister busted in would they check it and give him his insulin. There is something very weird going on in this place. My father kept telling me people would ask for money for everything. Including moving him from his chair to a wheel chair. I thought my father misunderstood. Then I came across a woman who tried to pay me to change her. Seriously someone really needs to check this place out and find out what is going on. Staff is rude and unhelpful. Please do not consider this place for anyone. You will be sorry I promise you.

Mythica May 21, 2013

If you or your loved one needs skilled care, don't send them here. Physical therapy was a joke, I once counted 11 days without seeing a therapist walk through my door. They were told the specific care I would need and though assured they had the right equipment, they did not. The wound nurse is a joke, she couldn't manage a bandaid on a paper cut. I got worse under her care, not better. The staff is neglectful and often left me in my own mess for hours at a time. And when the staff was confronted on the issues, they made up lies to cover themselves. I won't even start on the food slop I was served. UNtrained, UNderstaffed, UNskilled, and UNcaring. Enter at your own risk.

peaco002 November 06, 2012

our mother has been a long term care since december 2011, my family has been very pleased with the care and respect that has been shown to our mother from the receptionists answering the phones, the enviromental services, dietary,social workers, physical therapist, DR.Smith(male) and the clinical staff(Dorothy,Adrian,David,Mary, Ms.Nettie the ADN(Sha) and Nurse mgr to name a few, and everyone we have interacted with all have been awesome!!!!!!! kudos to the 400 hall staff!!! One of the things that needs improvement is the dietary menu,other than this nothing but awesome. Keep up the good works!!

2012andwhat September 16, 2012

I would not take a dog here for rehab! or my worst enemy! The staff knowledge is of a middle school kid, I dont know who is running this place but they need to be shut door, lock the doors and throw away the kid. The care my parent received here was the worst I have ever seen, the nurses are not friendly and always have an attitude if you ask for anything, the rooms are not clean, the food is some mess I would never ever eat even if I was straving. The rehab theraphy is a joke! They dont have a meal plan for diabetics I was told everyone eats the same thing! What how crazy is that. If you love your family, do not leave them in this place! Worst Care Award!

About Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/durham

Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/durham is a nursing home in Durham, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/durham for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/durham

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation/durham