Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

870 PATRICIA AVE, Dunedin, FL, 34698

Reviews of Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

Koozie July 01, 2015

This place is ridiculous. Admitted my Mom there for skilled services, also knowing she would remain long term care. As soon as her skilled days were running out they wanted her out. The nursing staff is not that competent. My Mother acquired wounds that were never reported to me. Thankfully I did move my Mom to a nicer more caring and profressional place in Dunedin (MCC), where she spent her last days.

jcs1 July 22, 2013

I would not reccomend this place to anyone. It looks nice from the outside and inside but is a cold sterile place. My mother was here to recover from a hip replacement and went for over a day without pain meds. she was crying in alot of pain and all they could tell her was to wait till some was recieved which should not have taken over 24 hours . I went to head nurse who was very rude and acted like we should be happy that they took her. Please stay away from this place if you care for your loved ones !!!!!!

Nancy 4 November 04, 2012

My mother stayed in Manor Care for three months. I thought it's a nice facility. When you walk in the door, there was somebody there in the front desk welcoming. It's more pleasing, they would have coffee or tea for visitors. They have a lot of nice little dining areas. They did a lot more physical therapy for my mom. They engage her a little more on doing things. The rooms were a little nicer. I'm not fond of the food. I think all facilities should limit the amount of salt on the food.

About Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin is a nursing home in Dunedin, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105436

Location of Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin