Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

Overview of Ratings

2.1

November 04, 2012

By Nancy 4

My mother stayed in Manor Care for three months. I thought it's a nice facility. When you walk in the door, there was somebody there in the front desk welcoming. It's more pleasing, they would have coffee or tea for visitors. They have a lot of nice little dining areas. They did a lot more physical therapy for my mom. They engage her a little more on doing things. The rooms were a little nicer. I'm not fond of the food. I think all facilities should limit the amount of salt on the food.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation

About Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin is a nursing home in Dunedin, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin