Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

870 PATRICIA AVE, Dunedin, FL, 34698

Reviews of Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

dixiemetzger January 12, 2016

Those people are not professional. On Thursday I called their # and was transferred for the 4th time to Carol of course she is at a meeting .I did not leave a message. I called back later in the day and of course a leave a message. So Friday around 11:30 I went up there. I spoke to the older lady at the front desk she made copies of my drivers license,insurance card ,and my rx. She asked the person in the business office if she could help me. She said no give to Carol. So I left after her telling me Carol was at a meeting and she would call me after 1:30 today. No call back on Monday waiting patiently. On Tuesday 1/12/2016 I called for Carol she answered said that I had to speak to the business office they had to get approval, so I spoke to then Suze she said that all they did get was if I had benefits that to call Carol after 1:00 which I did but the that answered the phone said she had to go to a dr's appointment I would have to leave a message. Which I did. Saying I was glad she was the director that I needed to schedule pt and have been through to much to get an appointment. She returned my call and 1st thing she said "WAS THAT SHE COULD NOT WORK WITH ME BECAUSE I LEFT THE MESSAGE " I WAS NOT UGLY IN MY MESSAGE.I TOLD HER SHE HAS THE PROBLEM. HER RESPONSE NOT TO HELP ME WAS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. THAT SHE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT HER JOB. I WOULD TAKE CARE OF MY END..

Koozie July 01, 2015

This place is ridiculous. Admitted my Mom there for skilled services, also knowing she would remain long term care. As soon as her skilled days were running out they wanted her out. The nursing staff is not that competent. My Mother acquired wounds that were never reported to me. Thankfully I did move my Mom to a nicer more caring and profressional place in Dunedin (MCC), where she spent her last days.

jcs1 July 22, 2013

I would not reccomend this place to anyone. It looks nice from the outside and inside but is a cold sterile place. My mother was here to recover from a hip replacement and went for over a day without pain meds. she was crying in alot of pain and all they could tell her was to wait till some was recieved which should not have taken over 24 hours . I went to head nurse who was very rude and acted like we should be happy that they took her. Please stay away from this place if you care for your loved ones !!!!!!

Nancy 4 November 04, 2012

My mother stayed in Manor Care for three months. I thought it's a nice facility. When you walk in the door, there was somebody there in the front desk welcoming. It's more pleasing, they would have coffee or tea for visitors. They have a lot of nice little dining areas. They did a lot more physical therapy for my mom. They engage her a little more on doing things. The rooms were a little nicer. I'm not fond of the food. I think all facilities should limit the amount of salt on the food.

About Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin is a nursing home in Dunedin, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manor Care Health Services of Dunedin

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall: