Payment

Ridgeview Elder Care Rehab
64px
Posted by Anonymous109096050 August 25, 2015
1.0

My dad was in Ridge View Manor. It was awful. He was not taken care of at all. He was there for rehab. I would never take him back there.

Ridgeview Elder Care Rehab
64px
Posted by Just Visiting July 06, 2012
4.0

The thing that is most striking to me about this facility is the animals. There are several types of animals that live among and are partially cared for by the residents. There are dogs and cats that roam the hallways and spend time with the residents as they wish. There are also several aviaries where residents may sit and watch birds in a close setting.There were also many areas where visitors could spend time with their friends or family members. In these areas, meals could be taken (visitors were allowed to bring food for themselves and those they were visiting, or they could order a meal from the cafeteria). These were also spaces where residents and visitors could have a quieter space for conversations or putting together a puzzle.The staff was quite nice and always welcomed us to the home with a smile. They even answered questions we had about the animals who shared the facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395652

Health
3.0
Overall
1.0
Quality