Riverside Rest Home

Overview of Ratings

4.1

September 30, 2011

By love u gram

My Grandmother was a resident at this county facility for sixteen years. She had colon cancer which wasn't diagnosed until her death. At times she would eat popcorn or certain foods that would cause explosive diarrhea and pain. I witnessed many occasions where the staff was extremely busy and would have to stop to assist in the clean-up. My Gram was a proud woman and I was protective of maintaining her dignity as well. I must say, overall, the caregivers worked hard to extend kindness, compassion and emotional support during very stressful situations. In my opinion these folks are everyday heroes !

July 29, 2011

Riverside is a very good place to have your relative go for extended care. The staff treats every client like family many times doing the little extra but special things. They provide many different types of activities and try to include anyone who can enjoy the experience. We have staff and case worker reviews periodically to share ideas and change the care plan as needed. We have been totally happy with Riverside in the 16 mos. our family member has been there.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Riverside Rest Home

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: Government County
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Riverside Rest Home

Riverside Rest Home is a nursing home in Dover, NH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Riverside Rest Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Riverside Rest Home