Devon Manor Nursing Home

235 W Lancaster Ave, Devon, PA, 19333

Reviews of Devon Manor | Nursing Home

October 16, 2014

We looked at Devon Manor first, and it was nice. It was very acceptable, and we were very impressed. I think we would have taken this place if they had an opening, but they didn't. It was small and very friendly. My mother came from a small town in Kansas, and it seemed to be more in line with what we were looking for. They had an arts and craft room, physical therapy, and a number of games.

July 23, 2014

By mlcg1216

Do no place your family member in this institution, even just for rehab.. Let alone as a caring facility. The Nurses would ignore the patients... Even when I would go get them for assistnace, they acted like I was bothering them. Therapy was very limited and so was the time. The other part of the day they left my parent in the bed or in a wheelchair with peolpe who could not talk and needed full time care unlike my father. They would only take the food orders on certain days so if you came mid week you were out of luck you got what the other person had ordered. The Drs. were no where to be found. The nurses would ignore you. We came here twice due to insurance reasons. and thought maybe the first time was just unusual.. No and I have talked to several others who have had the same experiences. Never again.

Features of Devon Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Devon Manor

Devon Manor is a nursing home in Devon, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Devon Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Devon Manor