The Quarters at Des Peres

13230 Manchester Road, Des Peres, MO, 63131

Reviews of The Quarters at Des Peres

rfarns3 February 22, 2017

Don't bother with this place. Nice enough personalities but not a clue how to manage rehabilitation. Continued medication errors, Failure to follow nearly every doctor's order to move rehabilitation forward, even after verifying that they had the orders from hospital. Only here 5 days and having to get moved to a more competent facility. Again nice, friendly staff, nobody getting anything done. Complete waste of 6 days of covered rehabilitation care. Run like typical for profit institutions. Staff shortages and looking at the wrong priorities.

kijj February 15, 2017

Other

Of the 7 places we stayed for "rehab" when I took care of my father, this was the nicest building but having so many workers from a different neighborhood made it kind of feel like a dump. They'd really have the nicest facility in town if they improved the care and the stealing. I don't think they should bring people in from other parts of town when we're putting our loved ones someplace near their homes.

Caring103224650 March 19, 2015

I have found a place for my mom named The Quarters at Des Peres. The rooms and apartment are expensive. They are clean and OK. The security and safety is pretty nice. The dining area is OK. It is pretty nice. They need to improve the activities and the physical therapy. I'm not really impressed with it. It is something that the hospital put her in for a while, and then it turned into full time care. It was kind of convenient for us.

SusanBFronek March 06, 2013

My father needed rehab after a fall in Dec, and I was recommend this facility by a salesperson at an Assited Living facility. I can tell you from the moment we arrived, there were nothing but problems. The nurse who assisted us in gettting my dad out of the car, rolled him into his room, and without taking off his coat tried to put a blood pressure cuff on him. When I asked for a minute to get his coat off, she replied "my shift is almost over". Needless to say, this facility required my constant attention. They DO NOT provide meals for specail diets, althought their phone prompts specifically detail the "fine dining" experience and diet assit. They did not help my dad get back on his feet..but instead gave him the minimal assit until medicare ran out, and then they planned on tossing him out, not getting him on to a walker until 2 days prior to his release. I NEVER spoke to his doctor, after repeatedly asking and calling his office. I had to insist they quit over medicating him, as they were injecting him with insulin he didn't need. I had to repeatedly ask for meetings with staff as he was not getting the attention needed to rehabilitate him to move on to his new home. I wouldn't board my dog here, much less leave a loved one.

UIOGD July 28, 2012

They treated me with kindness and compassion, kept my diabetes under control, and maintained a firm, consistent, therapy routine while I recuperated from Knee Replacement surgery. The environment is lovely and soothing. Made some good friends there.

Caring5151 May 17, 2012

We chose this facility because it had a level for memory care. The size of it was really big for memory care compared to the other ones. The rest of the facilities i know of have like 20 beds available for memory care but this one actually has 75. Also it was a newer facility so we went with them.

I like the convenience of where it's located. I like the different activities that they have planned for the day and their independence. My mom is happy. Her room is great and everyone has a private room. The staff is very nice so yes i would recommend this community.

About The Quarters at Des Peres

The Quarters at Des Peres is a nursing home in Des Peres, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Quarters at Des Peres for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Quarters at Des Peres

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 265834

Location of The Quarters at Des Peres