The Quarters at Des Peres

13230 Manchester Road, Des Peres, MO, 63131

Reviews of The Quarters at Des Peres

UIOGD July 28, 2012

They treated me with kindness and compassion, kept my diabetes under control, and maintained a firm, consistent, therapy routine while I recuperated from Knee Replacement surgery. The environment is lovely and soothing. Made some good friends there.

Caring5151 May 17, 2012

We chose this facility because it had a level for memory care. The size of it was really big for memory care compared to the other ones. The rest of the facilities i know of have like 20 beds available for memory care but this one actually has 75. Also it was a newer facility so we went with them.

I like the convenience of where it's located. I like the different activities that they have planned for the day and their independence. My mom is happy. Her room is great and everyone has a private room. The staff is very nice so yes i would recommend this community.

About The Quarters at Des Peres

The Quarters at Des Peres is a nursing home in Des Peres, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Quarters at Des Peres for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Quarters at Des Peres

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 265834

Location of The Quarters at Des Peres