Pleasant Valley Nursing Center

8 Peabody Road, Derry, NH, 03038

Reviews of Pleasant Valley Nursing Center

September 08, 2013

By jeanettes family

Last night we said goodbye to our dear sister, sister in law, Mom, friend Jeanette . She was not there for a long time but our time there every staff mrmber including the maintaince man were amazing and caring peoplr who have a very tuff job we all than k them for making the last days of Jeanette's life hereon earth

May 12, 2012

By WTK

Extremely disappointed with the quality of care this facility provides to the elderly. The decor is very out dated and it is not very clean. The food that is served is not healthy or fresh. And the patients do not get the proper attention they deserve. Explore other options.

October 08, 2011

By Pleased

I toured may nursing homes in the area and pleasant valley was the cleanest and most friendly of all. I did indeed have my mother there for rehabilitation. I was extremely pleased and so was she.

Features of Pleasant Valley Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Pleasant Valley Nursing Center

Pleasant Valley Nursing Center is a nursing home in Derry, NH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Pleasant Valley Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Pleasant Valley Nursing Center