Vintage Retirement Community Assisted Living, The

205 North Bonnie Brae, Denton, TX, 76201

Reviews of Vintage Retirement Community Assisted Living, The

thelmastevens May 19, 2012

When my great aunt and uncle lived in their one-bedroom apartment for the first few years of their residency there, I thought that this retirement home was just as well-kept as any other fine apartment building in the city.When both of them - first he, then she - had to move to the assisted-living facility on the lower floor due to declining health, my opinion changed. Though their care was always top notch, the facility always smelled like urine. I cannot remember a time when it did not. It always made me wonder what kind of care they were really getting.

oldbutnotforgotten May 09, 2009

What a sad place to live!

Had a tour for my mother in May of 2009 for an independent apartment. The building does look like an old hotel and NO sprinklers, so with 6 stories you're in trouble if the place ever caught fire. There is WAY too much staff turnover. Red flag...they don't pay the employees enough. The nursing home smells terrible and the directors just walk around in their fancy suits. I noticed they only talk to the fanicer dressed residents...like they don't want to acknowledge those without much money. Sad but true. The Vintage has also been sold many times...another RED flag. I wouldn't put my dog here. The food was horrible because I tasted it during my lunch tour. Mashed potatoes are meant to be hot, and salads cold...not the other way around. Very disappointed!

About Vintage Retirement Community Assisted Living, The

Vintage Retirement Community Assisted Living, The is a nursing home in Denton, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Vintage Retirement Community Assisted Living, The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Vintage Retirement Community Assisted Living, The

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Spanish

• 24 hour nurses: Limited hours per week, On-call 24/7

• Pets: All Pets

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

Location of Vintage Retirement Community Assisted Living, The