Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

1200 NORTH STONE STREET, Deland, FL, 32720

Reviews of Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

noctou February 12, 2015

I put my mom in for just a 5 day respite stay and omg first thing they did not give her meds to her and I asked the head nurse about it and all i got was look at all the paperwork and how busy she is and blu blu blu .I waited for a hour or so still no meds I had to go home so i talked to the staff again before i left. Then when i got home i waited for a hour. I called and still no meds omg then they told me we are boing it now.Then next morning they called and they lost moms admission paperwork so i had to sign more. Then found out there kitchen is not working and can not cook food. I am going to take my mom out of there today.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Deland, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 106061

Location of Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center