Deerfield Beach Health & Rehabilitation Center

401 E. Sample Road, Deerfield Beach, FL, 33064

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Deerfield Beach Health & Rehabilitation Center

October 28, 2015

Deerfield Beach Health and Rehabilitation Center was nicer looking. It was less dreary and less old. However, when I went to see my aunt, she was lying in the fetal position. I understand she is very stubborn. She does have dementia, so she is not always cooperative. All I told these people: If you're a little firm with her, you can get her to work with you. I never saw any of it. The place was nicer kept; it was more up-to-date. It was clean, and the people were very nice. Those were important, but that's not what my aunt was there for.

October 18, 2015

By Is this normal?

My mother was there and while the rooms were spacious the attentiveness to providing meds and treatments such as asthma were subpar including cleaning patient or helping restore ROM they just let your loved ones lay in bed you have to beg to get help in getting your loved one up where's the physical therapy? if they cannot on their own. Some nurses care and offer attention but not all possibly due to ratio of patient to staff not safe allow anyone in no ID required saw man sleeping in lobby with his bike outside I was so scared that he could harm those vulnerable older patients not just my mother praying for all there

June 09, 2015

By NancyGS

My father and mother both were here at different times, both horrible experiences. You will eat 3 times a day but don't get your hopes up for much more than that.Cell phones vanished. Physical therapy gets rushed and shortened or skipped. Patients can only lay in bed or sit in a wheelchair, no other seats available, no medically approved recliners. The nurse didn't recognize my dad's confusion as a seizure coming on and didn't get sent to hospital until hours later, he never recovered and passed away soon after. They are content to leave patients in diapers rather than help them to the toilet or offer a bedpan. They don't use absorbent pads for the diapers so patients wet themselves and the bed. They do not give referrals when you are discharged to any one other than their own connections for physical therapy even if you are in a facility with a physical therapy department!

August 10, 2014

I found Deerfield Beach Health and Rehab to be a clean facility. The rooms were adequate. The people were very attentive to my mother, but I think they need to improve on the ratio of their employee to patients. Their food was not good and they need to improve on that as well.

Features of Deerfield Beach Health & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation

About Deerfield Beach Health & Rehabilitation Center

Deerfield Beach Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Deerfield Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Deerfield Beach Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Deerfield Beach Health & Rehabilitation Center