East Lake Arbor

304 FIFTH AVENUE, Decatur, GA, 30030

Reviews of East Lake Arbor

dyant November 08, 2012

It seems like at most of these facilities, there should be a correlation between the cleanliness of the facilities and you get what you pay for. At this particular facility, we pay a large amount, but as many times we been there the place has been unclean. The service or attention for my grandparent is not always up to par. The clothes that we store for him in his closet often end up on "someone else" grandparent. The workers do a better job when people are watching them, but most times you can tell just by looking at the patients, someones acting extra nice. It is otherwise a great facility, I am very thankful that my grandparent is there but sometimes I just wish I wouldn't see "grandpa Jack" wearing MY grandfathers long sleeve. I look at the bulletin and see that they do offer activities for the seniors and patients in keeping them active, so that's a plus.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About East Lake Arbor

East Lake Arbor is a nursing home in Decatur, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact East Lake Arbor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of East Lake Arbor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of East Lake Arbor