Orange City Nursing and Rehab Center

2810 ENTERPRISE ROAD, Debary, FL, 32713

Reviews of Orange City Nursing and Rehab Center

badfeeling May 27, 2015

Yes very understaffed, Aides are disrespectfull,Never can find one when you need one .Call lights not answered in any timely fashion.Promises made and never kept,and the cock roaches at night are everywhere including patients beds..The nurses try but seem very frustrated ,

Jay2 March 19, 2013

I went to six nursing homes when I was looking for a facility for my mom. Orange City Nursing was the one that did not smell. The staff seemed the most attentive. Mom needed a fair amount of care but had limited amount of money. They only have semi-private rooms there, so she shares the room with another lady who's very nice and speaks a minimal amount of English. The place is clean, but like most nursing homes they're understaffed. Mom hates the food there because she's on a puree diet. She recently had a stroke, so she cannot chew or swallow solid food.

The "G" Family February 03, 2013

My mother was sent to this facility from Fish Memorial in May, 2012 after suffering a stroke. At first the service was great - she was in a private room and got the care and therapy that she needed. Around August, 2012 at the facility managers request we applied for Medicaid since my mom wasn't showing any improvement and would need long term care which Humana didn't cover "“ the manager was very helpful and did all the paperwork. My mom was then moved to a Medicaid room/wing. This part of the facility is not so great. It smells and my mom doesn't get the proper care. She's constantly force to urine/defecate on herself because the staff does not come when called. They even tell her to go on herself and they'll clean her up later. This is not only nasty but can cause a problem with her skin (rashes/sores) since she's blind and confined to the bed/wheel chair all day. My dad came in on one occasion and found my mom crying in bed with her shoes on laying in soiled (urine/feces) clothes. My family and I are devastated and has started searching for a new facility. If you want quality care I don't suggest Orange City Nursing & Rehab.

Ginneymouse July 30, 2012

I would have liked to know that there were enough employees in the facility to give my mom the care that she needed so she could stay in her room instead of being sat in front of the nurses station with nothing to drink, nothing to snack on, nothing to do and nobody to talk to!! She was already confused and unsure of her surroundings...she didn't know what was going on, or why she couldn't sit in her chair in her room and watch tv, which is what she enjoyed doing!!

About Orange City Nursing and Rehab Center

Orange City Nursing and Rehab Center is a nursing home in Debary, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Orange City Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Orange City Nursing and Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Orange City Nursing and Rehab Center