NEED HELP FINDING NURSING HOMES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Debary Manor

Posted by Nicole12 June 30, 2015

The staff in Debary Manor was very friendly. They came out and gave me a tour of the place. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions. They were great. It was a nice facility. The rooms were in good size. During my visit, there were people sitting in the dining room and eating. They seemed to enjoy their food. I would say that the food presentation was fine. I also visited some of their activity places, and everyone was enjoying being there.

Posted by Caring97499050 December 03, 2014
4.0

Debary Manor is an OK facility. They have a separate rehab wing which we weren't interested in. It was just like a temporary facility although they did have long term care. The staff was very friendly and willing to help us too. The facility was very clean as well. They have pretty large rooms, and they were very clean.

Posted by nogood September 11, 2013
1.0

Please please please be careful when determining where you want to place your loved ones. My father was a resident which fell and I was told by the nurse "she didn't know he couldn't walk" and also when I asked the CNA how often they changed diapers, her response was "oh...I didn't know he had a diaper on"....Also a mechanical meal doesn't mean a dried out pepper steak paddie. A lot of issue's as you can see. So please do your homework before you place under this care.

Posted by Jay2 March 19, 2013
3.0

Debary Manor smells. It's a little more chaotic and it's understaffed. It's not an attractive facility. However, the staff there I spoke to are very enthusiastic and very caring.

Posted by A1HQ06YTE4KOD9 December 22, 2012
3.0

I believe that the staff does the job they are supposed to, but they do cut corners. If I were living in any assisted living facility, I would want to be treated well. I feel like the workers at Debary Manor are not as caring as they could be. I have always lived treating people the way I would want to be treated. All in all I would give Debary Manor a half rating.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105514

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality