Hillcrest Care Center | De Soto, MO

1108 CLARKE STREET, De Soto, MO, 63020

Reviews of Hillcrest Care Center | De Soto, MO

happyfamilytomom February 22, 2015

MY mother just finised therapy at Hillcrest. I could not be more pleased. The staff and therapy dept are outstanding! My mom made lots of friends. Social services helped her get back home with home health care. The administration staff are all wonderful to talk to and make you feel welcome.A+!

lovinggranddaughter2 January 23, 2015

My grandma was at Hillcrest for 3 years. I could have not asked for better care. Everyone in the facility treated her as if she were family. I will never be thankful enough for their love and support.

Unhappy12 October 31, 2014

My mom was admitted to this facility on a Wednesday at 4:00pm and passed away the next day at 7:30 am. (After all vital signs were perfect) The facility sent my dad a bill for a 24 hour day. The staff seemed nice upon arrival but after my mom passed everyone became heartless. I asked a lady,while leaving my mom the first and only night she was there, if she liked the place and she said "have someone with your loved one at all times." I guess she was right. I believe they are understaffed. I will never know what truely happened to my mom in there care.

About Hillcrest Care Center

Hillcrest Care Center is a nursing home in De Soto, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hillcrest Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hillcrest Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 265620
  • Resident Capacity 120
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of Hillcrest Care Center