Carlton Shores Health And Rehabilitation Center

1350 S Nova Rd, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114

Reviews of Carlton Shores Health And Rehabilitation Center

Anonymous110606550 June 30, 2015

I visited Carlton Shores (Greystone). It was very clean. The food was OK there I guess. They had exercise classes, puzzles, and movies.

nanadb November 05, 2014

I was scared to go to a nursing home for rehab but when I got to Carlton Shores I was really suprised and relieved. The nurses were just so nice and the therapy was just the best. I can not tell you how much going to Calrton Shores did for me. Even the food was good, better than Halifax.

Bb1927 October 14, 2014

I was at Carlton Shores for 3 weeks after my surgery and it was great! I was nervous at first but on the first night I was welcomed and from then on it was wonderful! My nurses and aides were so lovely and always getting me all I needed. But the best part was therapy, they are the best in Daytona Beach! Great facility!

Knight1978 October 14, 2014

Great place for rehab

unflres July 27, 2014

July 2014, not knowing which Re-Hab facility to go to, Carlton Shores was suggested as an alternative by one of the hospital nurses. I arrived in ambulatory condition condition, but vwa swas confined to my bed for 1 .5 days. The problem with my medication in the hospital travelled with me to this facility. On the first day, I had a nurse rinse me off...then after my wife did it the next two times, I asked about my washing and was told I would have to request it. To my taste the food was horrible...I ate about 20% of that which was offered before I asked my wife to start bringing me food. Although cleasning was done on a regular basis, I thought it was relatively ineffective. Botyh my wife and I thought the facility had a pervasive odor...in the foods, linen, clothing, hair and on the skin...which took two days of scrubbing to remove. Based on my experience, I would not like to stay here again nor leave a loved one there.

On the other hand, I thought the Occupational and Physical therapy programs were quite effective although maybe not THE cleanest; I would not hesitate to take outpatient physical or occupational therapy at this location.

Maureen08 April 09, 2014

My mother was just a patient and had to be transferred after surviving less than a week. The therapy was positive however the food and nursing care was less than adequate. There were instances where it took up to an hour to answer call buttons. On one occassion the nurse couldn't find the medicine my mother required. Multiple conversations still didn't resolve the issues. Be very careful when trusting the care of a sick person to these people.

Dona1 January 30, 2014

Carlton Shores Health and Rehab is a big facility. I was there for rehab. I needed things for my rehab therapy and they were able to get it for me. I think they are good, but they just need to improve something with regards to the food. Most of their rooms were single rooms and they are of good size.

S.H. December 19, 2013

Please do not leave your loved ones here. The facility is very dirty and reeks of mold. The two times my grandmother was placed here the air was broken in one of the wings and they brought in huge fans for the hallway. The second time she was there she came down with an intestinal virus while there and was very sick. We had gone to visit her one day because we had a meeting with a case worker and she was sitting in her wheelchair with no clothes on. This is a horrible facility!

sadly mistaken February 21, 2013

my family member was in this facility for 3 months and it was horriable. they did not bathe him for 2 and half months! the staff is so slow and under-staffed that its rediculous! only a few cna's are respectful, others will yell and have no patience with the patient. something needs to be done here!

About Carlton Shores Health And Rehabilitation Center

Carlton Shores Health And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Daytona Beach, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Carlton Shores Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Carlton Shores Health And Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Carlton Shores Health And Rehabilitation Center