Saint Francis Country House | Nursing Home

1412 LANSDOWNE AVENUE, Darby, PA, 19023

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Saint Francis Country House | Nursing Home

Lorraine21 September 19, 2013

My mother-in-law was in St. Francis nursing home and the place was very nice. Her room was spacious enough and the staff were very kind to her. She also got along very well with her roommate. The meals were good. She never complained about not liking it there. The place was really clean and it had no smell. They have activities like little shows. People come in that would sing and try to get the residents up dancing. They have cards sometimes.

Olga's Granddaughter April 10, 2012

Overall, my family found St. Francis to be a wonderful facility. The staff was friendly, the care was adequate and my Grandmother was loved by many. My grandmother's children were very involved, which can't be sad for many residents, and they were always well-received by the nurses, doctors and volunteers. My grandmother was well-cared for and happy most of the time, considering her condition. That's not to say we didn't have a few questionable situations, but my grandmother was not always the most behaved patient. She could get combative with her caregiver if she didn't want to do what was intended (changing, getting to bed, etc.). She ended up with a few minor injuries. In these situations, I don't necessarily believe that there was misconduct by the nurses, however I think the disclosure of the situation could have been better handled. My family didn't know about the injuries until they saw them for themselves, by then the investigation into the cause was launched retroactively, which made it more difficult to determine. We have since lost my grandmother, to natural causes, but during her 7 year stay, we were quite pleased with the care.

About Saint Francis Country House

Saint Francis Country House is a nursing home in Darby, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Saint Francis Country House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Saint Francis Country House

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Saint Francis Country House