Golden Acres Living And Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

2.9

May 24, 2013

By caring7645

We live in Golden Acres because I'm disabled and that's why we're here in the first place. It was recently sold and it seems like they're just letting it go downhill. Now, I feel that we're getting nothing from the rent we pay.

July 21, 2011

By MichelleMortland

This is a CCRC--with independent living, skilled nursing, long-term care, and rehab--all well integrated for residents moving from one level of care to the next. The rehab is unbelievably good--state of the art. They even have a car and a kitchen inside the rehab department to help patients relearn driving and cooking skills. The nursing care is also excellent. It's not in the best location; it's in a less desirable neighborhood in Northeast Dallas. But the facility has a kind of metro-retro look to it. The skilled nursing unit has been remodeled, and it's superb. It has four-star quality. I'd love to break a hip to go there. It's that nice. All private rooms. The colors, the lighting, the bathrooms, the bedding, the towels. The attention to detail is just amazing. They have three activity directors. I used to teach the activity director course at a junior college in Dallas, and I'd give them my highest rating. They have daily activities focused on physical, spiritual, and mental needs. They're also good at getting donations and making outings to the the symphony, the opera, that kind of thing. Even the food is superior.

Features of Golden Acres Living And Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Golden Acres Living And Rehabilitation Center

Golden Acres Living And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Dallas, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Acres Living And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Golden Acres Living And Rehabilitation Center