Nursing Homes in Cumberland County, New Jersey

Nursing Homes in
Cumberland County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 4 reviews for Cumberland County Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Assisted Living or Nursing Home? and Caring Checklist: Evaluating a Nursing Home.

7 Nursing Homes in Cumberland County, New Jersey

Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 100,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We're always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Bishop McCarthy Residence

Vineland, NJ 08360
  • 5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars
    "I received the information I needed in a professional manner and very promptly Thank You In Solidarity" More
  • 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars
    "HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Vineland is a very nice facility. I was impressed with it. The staff level is very adequate. I have not seen any deficiencies." More
  • South Jersey Extended Care

Bridgeton, NJ 08302
  • 4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars

Cumberland Manor

Bridgeton, NJ 08302
    "My dad was at Cumberland Manor for two weeks. The staff was great and we had no complaints. They were very courteous and they try to accommodate our wishes. My dad already passed away. He just had..." More