St Anthony Home

203 FRANCISCAN DRIVE, Crown Point, IN, 46307

Reviews of St Anthony Home

Colleendavis1 May 08, 2012

This is the cleanest, best smelling residential facility I have ever been in. Add the fact that there are nuns abound and it becomes a perfect, restful, attentive (there were staff on every floor aiding clients, as well as an in house hair salon) place for those to live there restful years in! I would be proud to have my loved one cared for here, and someday even for myself.

J. Alvarez February 17, 2012

The St. Anthony nursing home was a very welcoming place for mother who is a resident. The nursing home is very welcoming and a friendly environment for it is residents, and would be my first choice to help out relatives that I cannot take care of myself. The staff is very congenial towards the residents and are always looking for ways to better the residents and make their lives easier in the process. I have many good comments for this staff considering how little they are paid, and how happy they seem to be at work every day I see them. Due to my mother's Alzheimers she cannot remember me and that makes for a very poignant reunion, but the kind staff was quick to comfort me. The food they serve seems healthy but I am not too sure if it tastes all that great seeing how my mother always asks for me to bring her food the next time I see her. Overall this facility, in my opinion is amazing and deserves a five star rating!

About St Anthony Home

St Anthony Home is a nursing home in Crown Point, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Anthony Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of St Anthony Home