Crofton Convalescent Center Nursing Home

2131 DAVIDSONVILLE ROAD, Crofton, MD, 21114

Reviews of Crofton Convalescent Center | Nursing Home

March 08, 2016

By Bob S.

My father was a resident of Crofton Care and Rehabilitation for nearly five years. Not only he, but my mother who visited daily were treated with respect, dignity, and love. The staff are some of the most caring and friendly people I have met. They addressed all his medical needs and made him most comfortable during his golden years. They truly were his family.

July 27, 2015

By emdavis3

My great grandma was in and out of this place all the time before she passed away they were so good to us they treated us like family here some of the employees even came to her funeral that is how much they loved her they are just incredible people the nurses everyone the RN and therapist are great wouldn't recommened any other place but this one truly blessed for this place for 10 years!

June 26, 2015

Crofton Convalescent Center is top-notch. It is a great facility. I would recommend it. I liked it, and if my mother, my wife, or I need to go, we will be there. The place did not smell like urine, it was clean, and it had beautiful and big rooms. What I saw, I really liked.

January 24, 2015

I visited Crofton Convalescent Center for my mother. It was clean. They had plenty of activities. However, it didn't seem like home-like as the other one. It was a bigger facility, but it just seemed so big and spread out that it didn't seem they were as closely related to the patients as the other facility. It just didn't seem like the right environment for my mother. The staff was very knowledgeable, and they gave us all the information. However, when we were trying to call them back, no one ever gave us a call back, so I got turned off from that. They did have plenty of activities for the residents. As for the accommodation, it seemed a little bit more crowded. There were like three to every room. There were double rooms, but they were not available. It seemed a little bit more impersonal than the one my mother is at right now. Crofton Convalescent Center needs to improve on communication with families and their interaction because it was a little cold. They didn't receive us in a welcoming way as the other facility did.

April 30, 2014

By James80057050

My dad came in to Crofton Care Rehab Center because he fell and had a broken hip. It was close to my house, and it had a 4-star rating from the county. The people were wonderful. I liked the cleanliness of the place. It didn't have an odor or anything. He had a shared room, and it was OK. However, they could improve on their response service.

December 21, 2013

By Terrance

The stations seem understaff every time I'm there. The working staff is great and very friendly - can't say the same from the suits.

November 27, 2013

By Cherl

Crofton Care was very accommodating even though I didn't make an appointment with them when I visited. We just walked in while at dinner time and they offered my husband if he wanted to sit and have dinner with everybody while this lady took me into the office and talked with me. They were open and like, "Sure you can come in" or "Have a meal with us" Those types of thing. I saw their food and it looked good.

February 28, 2013

By caring9797

I'm not happy with Crofton Care at all. It's very crowded, and I think I need to bring my mother back home. She has dementia. My brother has the power of attorney and he placed her there. Now he's not even around to be found, so I don't think he can help. I went there one night and everybody was watching football game. She had soiled her diaper and no one was there to attend to her. They weren't caring for her. But everybody says this place was great. The staff seem very nice. But they badly needed help. It's supposed to be a great place, but the family should come in and check or see the person and speak for them. I'm just fed up. Half of mom's clothes are missing. I'm very upset. I'm not happy at all.

September 11, 2012

By Jason5

The staff is very helpful and very eager to help when needed. nurses seem attentive to the patients needs.

October 14, 2011

By Thankful1

My mother was in the Crofton Nursing Home for almost 2 years. The first thing that I want to say is that our experience was about as good as it could be. The nursing home provided a good environment for my mom. Besides our visits they provide activities such as bingo and board games. They had outside organizations that came in to do thing for the residents such as provide religious services. The therapy to help her with her different disabilities was really good. The staff was very caring, called her by name, came when she called, and paid great attention to the details. They also provided a lot of support and resources to help our family deal my mom's situation. This is one example. My mom was unable to ride in a car due to her disabilities and they helped us acquire transport services that got her to and from the doctors office in her wheel chair. When I would go to ride along with her to these appointments the nursing home had her dressed and ready for her appointments and obviously went the extra mile to make the circumstances as good as possible. I would definitely recommend this facility. They have received awards and I would say that they are well earned.

Features of Crofton Convalescent Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Crofton Convalescent Center

Crofton Convalescent Center is a nursing home in Crofton, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Crofton Convalescent Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Crofton Convalescent Center