Crofton Convalescent Center | Nursing Home

2131 DAVIDSONVILLE ROAD, Crofton, MD, 21114

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Crofton Convalescent Center | Nursing Home

James80057050 April 30, 2014

My dad came in to Crofton Care Rehab Center because he fell and had a broken hip. It was close to my house, and it had a 4-star rating from the county. The people were wonderful. I liked the cleanliness of the place. It didn't have an odor or anything. He had a shared room, and it was OK. However, they could improve on their response service.

Terrance December 21, 2013

The stations seem understaff every time I'm there. The working staff is great and very friendly - can't say the same from the suits.

Cherl November 27, 2013

Crofton Care was very accommodating even though I didn't make an appointment with them when I visited. We just walked in while at dinner time and they offered my husband if he wanted to sit and have dinner with everybody while this lady took me into the office and talked with me. They were open and like, "Sure you can come in" or "Have a meal with us" Those types of thing. I saw their food and it looked good.

caring9797 February 28, 2013

I'm not happy with Crofton Care at all. It's very crowded, and I think I need to bring my mother back home. She has dementia. My brother has the power of attorney and he placed her there. Now he's not even around to be found, so I don't think he can help. I went there one night and everybody was watching football game. She had soiled her diaper and no one was there to attend to her. They weren't caring for her.

But everybody says this place was great. The staff seem very nice. But they badly needed help. It's supposed to be a great place, but the family should come in and check or see the person and speak for them. I'm just fed up. Half of mom's clothes are missing. I'm very upset. I'm not happy at all.

Jason5 September 11, 2012

The staff is very helpful and very eager to help when needed. nurses seem attentive to the patients needs.

Thankful1 October 14, 2011

My mother was in the Crofton Nursing Home for almost 2 years. The first thing that I want to say is that our experience was about as good as it could be. The nursing home provided a good environment for my mom. Besides our visits they provide activities such as bingo and board games. They had outside organizations that came in to do thing for the residents such as provide religious services. The therapy to help her with her different disabilities was really good. The staff was very caring, called her by name, came when she called, and paid great attention to the details. They also provided a lot of support and resources to help our family deal my mom's situation. This is one example. My mom was unable to ride in a car due to her disabilities and they helped us acquire transport services that got her to and from the doctors office in her wheel chair. When I would go to ride along with her to these appointments the nursing home had her dressed and ready for her appointments and obviously went the extra mile to make the circumstances as good as possible. I would definitely recommend this facility. They have received awards and I would say that they are well earned.

About Crofton Convalescent Center

Crofton Convalescent Center is a nursing home in Crofton, MD that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Crofton Convalescent Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Crofton Convalescent Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Crofton Convalescent Center