St James Manor & Villa

1521 East Richton Road, Crete, IL, 60417

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of St James Manor & Villa

Randy9 December 30, 2013

Grandma is at St. James Manor. This facility is close to my house. They do a good job on taking care of her and they are very polite. They would let me know whatever happens. Some of the staff were a little slow, but I don’t think it’s a problem. I'm happy with the service. She is in a shared room right now. My grandma is a picky eater and complaints just about everything, but I think the food is fine.

lharvey October 14, 2011

St. James Manor have a great facility. It is a friendly and cozy atmosphere which is great for the residents. Also, the residents are allowed to interact with each other all the time and they have a number of daily activities to keep them occupied. These activities include, going to baseball games, playing games, exercising, and even going to the salon. Another thing that I like about St. James Manor is their location. It is the suburbs that is surrounded by grass land, meaning residents can go sit on the porch without the disturbance of loud sounds.Besides that, the staff are also great. They are friendly and care for the residents a lot. They only want the best for them.

About St James Manor & Villa

St James Manor & Villa is a nursing home in Crete, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St James Manor & Villa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of St James Manor & Villa