Cranford Health Extended Care

205 BIRCHWOOD AVE, Cranford, NJ, 07016

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Cranford Health Extended Care

Jake flan September 14, 2011

When I came to this Nursing home I noticed an extremely strong smell of old people smell haha. It really added that nursing home feel which in my case I was completly fine with. The whole layout of the facility was allright. I really wished I could have had the chance to visit my friend in the nursing home but I was not allowed because of health reasons. So I was not able to see how the rooms looked but I imagine it was pretty nice. All though the smell was a little distracting at times and I did feel Nausea from the smell I was still able to function fine with all those old people around me. There was good parking so that was not a problem for sure. This whole facility is what I would say a 4 star Nursing Home. I can not wait to come back to see my friend again!

Patricia-2 March 09, 2008

My loved one stayed here

I personally think your facility can use more staff that truly cares for the patient and not just their paycheck. My niece had a altercation with one of the staff members, where the staff member actually grabbed my nieces arm and shove her. The staff memb

About Cranford Health Extended Care

Cranford Health Extended Care is a nursing home in Cranford, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cranford Health Extended Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cranford Health Extended Care

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cranford Health Extended Care