Cranford Hall Nursing Home

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Cranford Hall Nursing Home

July 29, 2011

By Deborah C

My Mom has been a Medicaid resident for almost a year. The facility is not quite up to par esthetically since it is an old facility. However, the care and attention is of the utmost quality. My Mom is comfortable, clean and cared for. I am there on an almost daily basis and have never seen anything "out of the way". I cannot say enough about the nurses and the CNAs. They are wonderful and also treat me with the utmost respect and care. I feel comfortable with highly recommending Cranford Hall with no hesitation. I am not doing this for a gift card. I feel an opportunity to highly praise Cranford Hall. People are quick to say something negative and I just wanted to give positive feedback. Thank you for the opportunity.

Features of Cranford Hall Nursing Home

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Cranford Hall Nursing Home

Cranford Hall Nursing Home is a nursing home in Cranford, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cranford Hall Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cranford Hall Nursing Home