About Field Home Holy Comforter

Field Home Holy Comforter is a nursing home in Cortlandt Manor, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Field Home Holy Comforter for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Field Home Holy Comforter

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 Review

Field Home Holy Comforter
Posted by Gina1 August 14, 2012

It's a very quick provider. All the nurses were wonderful and the occupational therapist and physical therapist were great. It's just the one aide that we had, but she's no longer taking care of my mother. My mother stays there for physical therapy. She's having surgery on both knees, so after the surgery she will be at the nursing facility of the Field Home until she can go home.

Everyone's taking good care of her there and I call every day to make sure she's taken care of. I'm there every weekend. I would suggest though that they take my mom outside for some fresh air everyday a little bit. She does tell them that but they said they're understaffed. At least spending a few more hours outside and not keeping her in her room because she gets lonely. She can't walk.

I don't have other complaints other than that. It's a clean place. The atmosphere is pretty good. The staff are great! It's just sometimes you get a nursing aide and they don't like their jobs too much. They don't do good of a job, but you get people like that everywhere. Otherwise, everybody is very good.

Medicare Ratings