Cortland Care Center

193 CLINTON AVENUE, Cortland, NY, 13045

Reviews of Cortland Care Center

Darlene10 May 15, 2013

Cortland Park Rehabilitation & Nursing Center had been wonderful. It was under new owners and they made nice improvements in the facility. Everytime I went there, it seemed nicer and nicer. The social worker was very hands-on, she would call me if anything happened. They also gave me the comfort that I can call them anytime. The staff made a great difference, they were very nice young girls. It amazed me what they could do even with the residents who could not get up and walk anymore. Most of the rooms were shared and my mom shared it with another resident. I was very fortunate to have found this place and my mom was happy there. I had no complaints with them.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Cortland Care Center

Cortland Care Center is a nursing home in Cortland, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cortland Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cortland Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cortland Care Center