Alameda Oaks Nursing Center | Nursing Home

1101 S Alameda St, Corpus Christi, TX, 78404

Reviews of Alameda Oaks Nursing Center | Nursing Home

Nancy99583450 September 29, 2014

I have been living in Alameda Oaks for almost a year now. They take good care of people here. There is a skilled nursing, then you can go to therapy. You can live in a room with a roommate. They have good meals most of the time, but I am use to frozen food and the microwave. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. They will give you a paper on what they are offering and you just circle it to makeyour choice. The staff is very caring. They have activities every day, but I don't participate because I don't like being around too many people.

alvarmp075 May 03, 2012

Dont know what to say other than it IS a nursing home. We bring a lot of joy to the residence there by just having a conversation, because most of there families have abandoned them. I love the people, but the attachments hurt when it comes to hospice caring, which seems as an inevitable loom there.

Molly123 April 21, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

I would strongly suggest to look into other facilities before placing your love one here. Our mother suffers from Alzheimer's Disease. The care she received here was apauling. They failed to administer her medications, nursing staff was rude. One on one feeding was not being done as expected. A definite "NO" on this one. Our mother lasted 4 days and we took her the heck out of here!

About Alameda Oaks Nursing Center

Alameda Oaks Nursing Center is a nursing home in Corpus Christi, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Alameda Oaks Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Alameda Oaks Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 455687
  • Resident Capacity 146
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of Alameda Oaks Nursing Center