Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

Reviews of Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

Overview of Ratings

2.5

March 31, 2015

Vista Cove is a nightmare. It is terrible and dirty. The staff is terrible too. They are not helpful, and it is hard to get someone. There is a lot of stolen stuff too. You want to keep people away from this one.

December 31, 2014

By mberkson1971

I was absolutely appalled at the terrible care my grandmother was subjected to in this facility. She was not cared for with any respect or professionalism. Please do NOT place your loved one here.

June 25, 2014

By Pissed off with bad care

My mom was there for over a month and had two baths ,,,, she then started getting sores from itching her skin !!!! Food was terrible and we had to bring her food so she would eat !!! On good thing was the therapy department they were fabulous .. Let me add my mom stayed in a diaper soiled overbite till she then got a uti thay T also was ignored for weeks ,,,,, don't take anyone there you love

May 11, 2013

By caring2780

The staff at the Vista Cove Center could have been better and more attentive. They should listen to what people say, respond to the needs of patients, and pay attention to their medication.

August 14, 2012

By Terri7

I've visited Vista Cove at Corona and currently working with them to see if mom will qualify. Her arthritis was getting her into a condition where it would mostly keep her on a wheelchair, so she really needs some help and assistance. I got the chance to visit their facility. It's really nice and the staff were friendly. They provide dynamic long-term care and skilled nursing, which my mom really needs.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

Vista Cove Care Center At Corona is a nursing home in Corona, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Vista Cove Care Center At Corona for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Vista Cove Care Center At Corona