Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

2600 S Main Street, Corona, CA, 92882

Reviews of Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

October 31, 2015

By Shelly11

I visited Vista Cove a few times. My mother-in-law is like in the hospital-type room, not in the assisted-living part. It’s very nice. They have a dining area, a meeting room, and arts and craft room. It’s just like a regular nursing home. The staff has been very attentive and helpful. My mother-in-law doesn’t want to cooperate and refusing physical therapy, but they’re very attentive and very patient to her. I went to a Valentine’s dinner one time. They had dinner, dance, and people singing. My church goes in there and has Bible study time on Tuesdays. As far as that, I know they have other activities, but I don’t go to them. The dining hall was nicely cleaned, with nice tables. We went to a buffet, and there’s a piano in there. Let’s just say the food was edible. I’m impressed, because they’re simply located, friendly, seemed like they’re interested in the patient to the extent they get emotionally attached, and helpful.

October 29, 2015

By Anonymous114420150

My mom’s health really declined, she is in long-term care right now at Vista Cove. So far, it is working out pretty nicely. The staff is very friendly and attentive. I would give it a three-star rating at this point. I think they are attentive to her needs and following through on details, which we really appreciate. It seems efficient, well-staffed, and well-run.

August 11, 2015

I visited Vista Cove Care Center At Corona to see how it looked like. The staff seemed nice. I was looking more so of the rooms and quality. I saw that the rooms were like the ones in a hospital. I have not tried eating there, but I saw there dining room. It was a typical dining room with tables and chairs. They also had a therapy room and a beauty parlor. I didn't really see that much because it was a Sunday afternoon. They were having a show at that time. I do know though that they had a schedule for different things. However, I was more interested in how the people sitting on the wheelchairs looked like. They seemed very happy. The place was very clean too, and that was what I was looking for.

March 31, 2015

Vista Cove is a nightmare. It is terrible and dirty. The staff is terrible too. They are not helpful, and it is hard to get someone. There is a lot of stolen stuff too. You want to keep people away from this one.

December 31, 2014

By mberkson1971

I was absolutely appalled at the terrible care my grandmother was subjected to in this facility. She was not cared for with any respect or professionalism. Please do NOT place your loved one here.

June 25, 2014

By Pissed off with bad care

My mom was there for over a month and had two baths ,,,, she then started getting sores from itching her skin !!!! Food was terrible and we had to bring her food so she would eat !!! On good thing was the therapy department they were fabulous .. Let me add my mom stayed in a diaper soiled overbite till she then got a uti thay T also was ignored for weeks ,,,,, don't take anyone there you love

May 11, 2013

By caring2780

The staff at the Vista Cove Center could have been better and more attentive. They should listen to what people say, respond to the needs of patients, and pay attention to their medication.

August 14, 2012

By Terri7

I've visited Vista Cove at Corona and currently working with them to see if mom will qualify. Her arthritis was getting her into a condition where it would mostly keep her on a wheelchair, so she really needs some help and assistance. I got the chance to visit their facility. It's really nice and the staff were friendly. They provide dynamic long-term care and skilled nursing, which my mom really needs.

Features of Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

Vista Cove Care Center At Corona is a nursing home in Corona, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Vista Cove Care Center At Corona for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Vista Cove Care Center At Corona