Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

Average Rating:
mberkson1971 December 31, 2014

I was absolutely appalled at the terrible care my grandmother was subjected to in this facility. She was not cared for with any respect or professionalism. Please do NOT place your loved one here.

Pissed off with bad care June 25, 2014

My mom was there for over a month and had two baths ,,,, she then started getting sores from itching her skin !!!! Food was terrible and we had to bring her food so she would eat !!! On good thing was the therapy department they were fabulous .. Let me add my mom stayed in a diaper soiled overbite till she then got a uti thay T also was ignored for weeks ,,,,, don't take anyone there you love

caring2780 May 11, 2013

The staff at the Vista Cove Center could have been better and more attentive. They should listen to what people say, respond to the needs of patients, and pay attention to their medication.

Terri7 August 14, 2012

I've visited Vista Cove at Corona and currently working with them to see if mom will qualify. Her arthritis was getting her into a condition where it would mostly keep her on a wheelchair, so she really needs some help and assistance. I got the chance to visit their facility. It's really nice and the staff were friendly. They provide dynamic long-term care and skilled nursing, which my mom really needs.

About Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

Vista Cove Care Center At Corona is a nursing home in Corona, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Vista Cove Care Center At Corona for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Vista Cove Care Center At Corona

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Vista Cove Care Center At Corona