Memphis Jewish Home

36 BAZEBERRY ROAD, Cordova, TN, 38018

Reviews of Memphis Jewish Home

Caring70261750 June 18, 2014

I know a couple of ladies that I go to church with who were in the Memphis Jewish Home. It's a very nice facility. It's a 2-story place. They have physical therapy for people who go there for a short period of time. There are people living there who've suffered from strokes who have their own private rooms. There are TV's and the residents' medication is given to them. They serve them their meals. The residents help take care of little birds in cages. They have little flower gardens that they let them plant stuff in. The Jewish Home has been there quite a long time and it stays full and you have to get on the waiting list to get into there.

Caring 0817 May 25, 2013

My mom was at Memphis Jewish Home & Rehab for about three months mostly for rehabilitation. The care provided was average. It was a clean and beautiful place. Although I thought there was lack of staff.

Happy Grandson1 August 31, 2012

I am very pleased with the facility. I was pleased when they were added to the list of providers because we are friendly with the Memphis Jewish Community Center. The staff is very welcoming and nice. We had no problems when we visited the center. The facility is clean and well kept. The inside and outside have good appearances. We are very pleased with the living arrangements and accommodation made by the facility. The food is also ok here. The biggest concern we had was whether or not our family member would like the facility. She does indeed. She loves the people she comes into contact with on a daily basis at multiple times a day. Also, we do as well when we come to visit. I am very pleased and hope that this facility remains in Memphis and is well funded in the future. Any problems we will have I am sure will be seen to in a quick fashion.

Honest Tom September 05, 2011

My Dad was there for 5 weeks. Management of this facility was always trying to throw him out. They appear to be a light duty rehab.They appear to want the patients to be a quick in and out, easy rehab patients. They accepted him and their program failed him. When we had him transported by ambulence to the emergency room,he required a 7 night hospital stay, 2 units of blood, urinary tract infection and an inflamed knee, all of which they did not catch. On site physicians not engaged as well as they should be in my opinion. This is strictly a profit corporation. Staff was nice, building clean, food horrible. Management is very disorganized and intimidating to the family of patients. Have heard this same complaint from some families of recent patients. Management is nice on the surface, their actions are completely different. Our family was on pins and needles the whole 5 weeks. Unless your mother of father is a perfect patient, they do not want to deal with them. When my father left for the emergency room, the Jewish Home asked if he would be returning. No way, would not do my dad that way again. Lots of other issues with his therapy and skilled nursing practices. Too much to list. However we do have a complete detailed list of dates and people we had to deal with at the Home. We are going to the State of Tennessee with our details and complaints. Good luck.

Tom

JIK August 25, 2011

In general, polite, caring staff. Clean. Terrible food.

About Memphis Jewish Home

Memphis Jewish Home is a nursing home in Cordova, TN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Memphis Jewish Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Memphis Jewish Home

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Memphis Jewish Home