West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center Coraopolis, PA

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 06, 2017

By JMLH218

This is a long "overdue" review for West Hills Health & Rehab Therapy Dept. from back in 2014 when both my Husband & Father were in this Facility at the same time. The Care & Compassion towards both loved ones were outstanding. Both men had many hurdles to overcome in their recovery and the PT & OT Therapists got them through each of their individual challenges they faced. I would highly recommend this Facility to anyone needing Skilled or Long Term Nursing. Thank you for your care!

October 04, 2017

By SCH13

My father was recently at West Hills Health and Rehab in moon twp. He had undergone a pretty traumatic heart surgery and I did not think he would ever get back to a functional level. Through the hard work and dedication of the therapy staff at West Hills he is now back to working FULL TIME! I highly recommend this facility for rehab services.

September 21, 2017

By Best for my mom

My mother was recently ill & debilitated. Her doctor recommended West Hills Health & Rehab. The care she received was excellent from nursing & therapy. When she went there she could barely walk. Two weeks later she was stronger & walking well & was able to go home. If you care about your loved one make sure they go to West Hills Health & Rehab. My mother won't go anywhere else.

January 05, 2017

By BH and BC

Therapy here is GREAT. For the biggest part the staff are all very caring and work hard. They are understaffed as all nearby facilities are. The food, rather the organization and choices thereof, needs improvement but is doable. Overall, we are very pleased and fel lucky we ended up here for my Moms stroke and wound recovery!

May 10, 2016

By Pat124314150

My mother is in West Hills Health and Rehab, and it's been very good. They have been very helpful, and their therapy is very good. It's very well organized. The staff is very caring and helpful. I know they are short staffed over there, but they do the best that they can. My mother just eats in her room but enjoys the food. She hasn't had any complaints. They are very good. It's an older place, but it's clean.

November 27, 2012

West Hills Health was recommended by my mom's doctor. It's clean, the staff was nice, friendly, and attentive.

Features of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Coraopolis, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center