West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center Coraopolis, PA

Overview of Ratings

4.6

May 11, 2016

By Pat124314150

My mother is in West Hills Health and Rehab, and it's been very good. They have been very helpful, and their therapy is very good. It's very well organized. The staff is very caring and helpful. I know they are short staffed over there, but they do the best that they can. My mother just eats in her room but enjoys the food. She hasn't had any complaints. They are very good. It's an older place, but it's clean.

November 27, 2012

West Hills Health was recommended by my mom's doctor. It's clean, the staff was nice, friendly, and attentive.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Coraopolis, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center