Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

1410 E Sandy Lake Rd, Coppell, TX, 75019

Reviews of Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

IDP0007 December 02, 2014

Sandy Lake has come a long way. My father has been there since they opened 4 years ago. As of July they have new ownership and management. The new management has taken the issues on with gusto. The Administrator and DON work well as a team and have worked very hard to make my father's stay pleasant. There are always a few bad staff members but the Administrator has worked to weed them out.

Jane97466350 November 15, 2014

Sandy Lake was good as well. There are difficulties given the circumstance, but overall it was a good experience. The staff who accommodated me partly were good, and part of it were not. My mom had really good care and some of the nurses were not as good. It was a newer facility, and the rooms were bigger, but to be honest I think she got the other place. It was bright, new, and it was cheerful.

TraumatizedFamilyMember August 29, 2014

This place is straight out of a hideous horror story. The full story is so gruesome that we will let you imagine the worst possible scenario. We will tell you that when our loved one passed away, they did not notify the family. The funeral home called to inform us that they now had our loved one and to offer their condolences. We were traumatized, especially after weeks of similar abuse. If you value your loved ones, DO NOT put them in Sandy Lake Rehabilitation and Care Center!!!

Cocochanel January 29, 2013

I have one thing to say about this place.....RUN THE OTHER WAY!! This place should be closed down! I cannt say anything good about Sandy Lake except the building looks good from the street!! The care there is below standard and staff had no clue what the next person was doing just cared about the money they were getting from the state for rehab!

bluedog11 July 28, 2011

Sandy Lake Rehab was always clean and the furnishings were very nice. The food was adequate. The staff was courteous and knowledgeable. My Dad has been in several rehab facilities and with this one he made the most progress. I highly recommend their rehab services. However, they seem to be understaffed in the nursing department. The length of response time to a call for help was sometimes unacceptable. Overall, we were pleased with this facility and plan to return there when my Dad is well enough.

About Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center is a nursing home in Coppell, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 676247
  • Resident Capacity 123
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center