Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

Overview of Ratings

2.9

July 12, 2013

By Sonya1

I have placed my mom in Westbury Nursing Home yesterday. My grandmother's sister is there as well. The staff is very helpful, I don't have any complaints with them. They are very nice. They answer all of my questions and I can call them at anytime. If anything is wrong, they would call me. My mom's medication won't be paid because her Medicaid is still pending for next month, so they called me to let me know about that and asked what I wanted to do before they proceeded with ordering her medication. I appreciate that because it is not a little bit of money, it's a lot of money. This is a good match for my mother.

March 28, 2013

By Cindy15

My mother has been in Westbury Health & Rehab for two years now. The facility is old, but it is clean. The rehab department is totally inadequate. The aides who did the actual caregiving are mostly good, but some of them are not very well trained. The nursing staff is inadequate. The administrator is arrogant, defensive, and very uncooperative to family members. The food is not good and in poor quality. The other residents and my mother complains about it. The activities that are offered to the residents are adequate. But overall, I would give it a very poor rating. My mother will be there until she dies, unfortunately.

Features of Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers is a nursing home in Conyers, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers