Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

1420 MILSTEAD ROAD, Conyers, GA, 30012

Reviews of Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

JanetDMoss May 05, 2014

My Sister at the age of 51 is there for rehab after a long road of having a amputee on left leg, she has been there getting the best care she can receive, she will b getting her new prostitic leg next week, and she is so determined to walk out of there, in the meantime she has enjoyed playing the piano on Sunday Morning Church Service, and has even started a choir, she is so into music and has missed it very much, God Bless each and everyone there at the Rehab, weather you are a resident or a nurse ...

Sonya1 July 12, 2013

I have placed my mom in Westbury Nursing Home yesterday. My grandmother's sister is there as well. The staff is very helpful, I don't have any complaints with them. They are very nice. They answer all of my questions and I can call them at anytime. If anything is wrong, they would call me. My mom's medication won't be paid because her Medicaid is still pending for next month, so they called me to let me know about that and asked what I wanted to do before they proceeded with ordering her medication. I appreciate that because it is not a little bit of money, it's a lot of money. This is a good match for my mother.

mr. unhappy May 15, 2013

The facility is old and needs a lot of updating. Staff is ok and often willing to correct mistakes however the administrator is horrible. She is very rude and cold hearted. She is not very approachable and unfriendly which is unfortunate, she takes away from the facility. I would not recommend my loved ones or friends to go there. I visited other Westbury facilities and I would recommend them. I have a friend in Jackson,

Cindy15 March 28, 2013

My mother has been in Westbury Health & Rehab for two years now. The facility is old, but it is clean. The rehab department is totally inadequate. The aides who did the actual caregiving are mostly good, but some of them are not very well trained. The nursing staff is inadequate. The administrator is arrogant, defensive, and very uncooperative to family members.

The food is not good and in poor quality. The other residents and my mother complains about it. The activities that are offered to the residents are adequate. But overall, I would give it a very poor rating. My mother will be there until she dies, unfortunately.

About Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers is a nursing home in Conyers, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers