Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

1420 MILSTEAD ROAD, Conyers, GA, 30012

Reviews of Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

Cynthia35 December 12, 2014

Westbury was very nice. I liked it a lot, but it was kind of far from the house, they never got back with me after I visited, and I never heard from them again. We went there on a Saturday, a lot of the family was there, and we didn't see any activities going on or anything like that, but it was a very nice place, and they even had some of the residents out in the lobby area talking to one another. It was pretty decent. I did not see any of the medical staff interacting, but it was very nice. The rooms were very nice. It was just out of my driving perimeter. What I liked about it was that it had a hospital right there, and my father on several occasions had to go to the hospital.

Mr. J August 22, 2014

My mom was initially accepted at this facility, but due to a verbal error by a transfering nurse she was rejected at the last minute. The physician and the clinical team caring for her at the discharging facility explained that the info the nurse gave was incorrect, but the administrative nurse was adamant and rude that they would not accept her anyway. I cannot say much for their other services since she has not been accepted, but someone who is more empathetic and caring needs to be in such a position when dealing with the public. Sad PR for westbury with this person portraying such a poor example.

JanetDMoss May 05, 2014

My Sister at the age of 51 is there for rehab after a long road of having a amputee on left leg, she has been there getting the best care she can receive, she will b getting her new prostitic leg next week, and she is so determined to walk out of there, in the meantime she has enjoyed playing the piano on Sunday Morning Church Service, and has even started a choir, she is so into music and has missed it very much, God Bless each and everyone there at the Rehab, weather you are a resident or a nurse ...

Sonya1 July 12, 2013

I have placed my mom in Westbury Nursing Home yesterday. My grandmother's sister is there as well. The staff is very helpful, I don't have any complaints with them. They are very nice. They answer all of my questions and I can call them at anytime. If anything is wrong, they would call me. My mom's medication won't be paid because her Medicaid is still pending for next month, so they called me to let me know about that and asked what I wanted to do before they proceeded with ordering her medication. I appreciate that because it is not a little bit of money, it's a lot of money. This is a good match for my mother.

Cindy15 March 28, 2013

My mother has been in Westbury Health & Rehab for two years now. The facility is old, but it is clean. The rehab department is totally inadequate. The aides who did the actual caregiving are mostly good, but some of them are not very well trained. The nursing staff is inadequate. The administrator is arrogant, defensive, and very uncooperative to family members. The food is not good and in poor quality. The other residents and my mother complains about it. The activities that are offered to the residents are adequate. But overall, I would give it a very poor rating. My mother will be there until she dies, unfortunately.

About Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers is a nursing home in Conyers, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Westbury Health & Rehabilitation Center - Conyers

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: