Carolina Rehab Center of Burke

3647 MILLER BRIDGE ROAD, Connelly Spg, NC, 28612

Reviews of Carolina Rehab Center of Burke

October 26, 2012

By Charles1234

My Grandmother was a patient at this facility for rehab on several occasions from 2009-2011. My mother was a patient over the summer. Throughout each of my Grandmother's stays she had meticulous nursing care from nurses and the aids. The nursing staff was friendly to her and to the family. They always kept us informed of changes. Grandma, who had always begged not to go to a nursing home, sobbed the first time she left to go back home. She viewed the staff as her friends. Grandma was heavy, she required a lot of care, and sometimes she was not in the best mood. She got excellent care everyday. In addition, they have lots of therapy staff and equipment. The therapists really pushed Grandma to do her best, and Grandma loved them. My mom was a patient there over the summer. Again, the care from nursing and therapy was exceptional. The most amazing thing- my Grandpa sat at the bedside, visiting Mom one day. He saw nothing out of the ordinary going on. A CNA came in the room, ran and got a nurse, and within minutes life saving measures were in place. My mom had a pulmonary embolism. Because of the observant CNA, the quick actions all the staff responding, the EMS and the care given at the hospital my Mom is back home now and is doing great. The facility was clean and beautiful, not like a nursing home. The food, well it isn't a restaurant, but I thought it was pretty good, Mom loved it, Grandma did too. They ate a lot more meals than I did, and neither of them lost any weight during their stay. I would recommend this nursing home for stay or for rehab to anyone. Of all the nursing homes I have ever visited or had family in, this one is by far the best. I could not express enough gratitude for the care they gave my family. Great will be their reward in Heaven!

July 11, 2011

By sporksarecool

Other

My Nanny was placed in the care of this facility following a long stint in the hospital to recover before she was able to cared for at home. Her time there was quite aggravating for her as the nurses always seemed very confrontational. Many times simple questions would be met with short and unthoughtful answers that would only confuse the poor woman further. The actual facility seemed cleaned and well maintained. The layout of the rooms however was not user friendly and the lack of guidance was frightening. It appeared nothing was clearly marked, I do not know how the people who worked there got around. This usually was the source of Nanny's frustration interacting with the staff. No one seemed to care if she could navigate her way to the dining area. The food was nothing to write home about but at least it was approved by Nanny. Nanny's stay lasted 2 months and she was quite happy to leave.

Features of Carolina Rehab Center of Burke

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Carolina Rehab Center of Burke

Carolina Rehab Center of Burke is a nursing home in Connelly Spg, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Carolina Rehab Center of Burke for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Carolina Rehab Center of Burke