Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

April 23, 2013

By Meg3

Kaiser chose Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center for my mom's physical therapy after she broke her ribs. It's clean but old. It was okay but very expensive. It's $8,200 a month which is outrageous, while the normal is just $4,500. I don't really know if I would recommend this to others. They should improve on aesthetics. I understand place is old but they should take care of it and make sure everything is in proper working order.

November 20, 2011

By Lola g

Don't send.anyone you love to this place! Their staff has the attitude that it's someone else"s responsibility and the care they give is below acceptable. They get too busy to administer medications on time and compassion... pretty much nonexistent. We had a really bad experience....fight to have your loved one taken anywhere else! Trust me.

Features of Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center

Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center of Concord is a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, providing patient-centered care in a warm and comfortable environment. Our goal is to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality. We provide a wide range of rehabilitation services with a focus on taking a proactive approach to recovery. Our services include physical, occupational, recreational, and speech therapies, advanced wound care, antibiotic therapy, respiratory and pulmonary care, pain management, and post-surgical care. On site, we offer social events, a range of indoor and outdoor activities, bedside TVs, and restaurant style dining.

Map of Windsor Manor Rehabilitation Center