Stonebrook Healthcare Center

4367 CONCORD BLVD., Concord, CA, 94521

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Stonebrook Healthcare Center

dolores murphy-1 May 21, 2008

My loved one stayed here

My mother was admitted to a room that had a broken air conditioner in July,2007 and a bed that had a crank not a power bed. I was able to move her the next day to a private room, but had to rent a power bed, bring our own tv and telephone. She was left outside in over 90 degrees in the patio unattended and almost fainted. The food was awful. They let patients with mental problems walk around and in fact blocked my mother from entering her room. I had to bring home cooked food.She was suppose to get an xray of her chest before discharge, because she had a cough. They never took the xray and from discharge from this facilit I took my mom to Mt Diablo Hospital where she was admitted for a respiratory infection. I would not recommend this facility.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Stonebrook Healthcare Center

Stonebrook Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Concord, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Stonebrook Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Stonebrook Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 555421

Location of Stonebrook Healthcare Center