Whetstone Rehabilitation Center

3710 OLENTANGY RIVER ROAD, Columbus, OH, 43214

Reviews of Whetstone Rehabilitation Center

Jane.solt October 16, 2015

I am an employee

This facility is bright and cheerful. Very friendly staff and helpful.

Brettpalmer November 23, 2013

I visited my friend that was here for physical therapy. This facility was clean and the staff were very attentive to him. I'm having a hip surgery soon and I will come here because they did such great therapy with my friend.

madisonnewalbany May 09, 2013

My father was a patient at Whetstone Gardens & Care Center. He had a lot of pain issue. They brought in a pain medicine specialist. I didnt know a skilled nursing facility could do that. I guess they are the only one. Not only did they get his pain under control but he is stronger than before he went into the hospital.

madison00 July 29, 2012

Mom lives at Whetstone Gardens @ Care Center and the staff is great! I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for long term care.

About Whetstone Rehabilitation Center

Whetstone Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Columbus, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Whetstone Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Whetstone Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: