Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Mother Angeline Mccrory Manor

Posted by selhadi7 November 19, 2014
1.0

Very disappointed in this facility. My father was a patient here in the past and when I requested for transfer there, Sandy in admissions said that the facility would "probably not accept him" because he did not listen to "women's orders" and that it must be a "cultural thing." When I requested for proof of this, the only thing she could find in the chart was that he had refused to have his blood drawn. At the time, my father had to have his blood drawn multiple times a day to check his potassium levels and he simply refused after a certain point because he was tired of getting stuck with a needle. She totally made a prejudice assumption and gave a negative perception of my father, a patient who is in his 70's with multiple comorbidities and under multiple drugs. A patient who only had good words to say about the facility and who had pictures he took with the nurses before he left posted in his room. Unfortunately, I gave this facility one star due to the ignorant and unprofessional comment made by Sandy which totally gives a bad impression to the facility. She should also be careful with her words since this could easily bring forth a legal battle. I requested for an apology in which she did saying "I'm sorry that I have offended you" which is not the reason she should be apologizing for. She should take ownership of her poor and unethical choice of words. Sad and very disappointing.

Posted by Rev..Ron Hooker August 11, 2013

I was so pleased with Quality of Care that my former Church Organist received at Mother Angeline McCrory

Posted by Robert36 June 26, 2013

The staff at Mother Angeline McCrory Manor was excellent and very well trained. They were great with their patients. Their rooms were wonderful and they have excellent surroundings.

Posted by Rev. Ron Hooker September 01, 2008

My loved one stayed here

This is perhaps the finest Nursng Home in Ohio. My mother-in-law has received Excellent Care since the facility opened. Excellent Nursing, P.T., O.T and general staff care. The religious work of the good sisters is evident everywhere. The even have aa Carmelite Nurse/Practioner! Rev.Ron Hooker

Medicare Ratings