Nhc Healthcare - Parklane

7601 PARKLANE ROAD, Columbia, SC, 29223

Reviews of Nhc Healthcare - Parklane

November 22, 2013

I don't have any complains with NHC Healthcare, I'm very satisfied with them. My dad is doing wonderfully, he's adjusting very well with the place. The place is clean. There is also consistent and top-notch care.

April 26, 2013

By caring9754

NHC Healthcare is an excellent facility. All the staff that I have met had been very helpful, very nice, friendly, and professional. The environment is very clean, very well presented, and very homelike. We're very pleased. My aunt is in the smallest room that they have, but it's roomy enough that she even got to have extra furniture brought in. She has a very nice full-bath with handicapped shower. The family is treated very well. She's trying to adjust. The last time I called her was Easter, and it was the first time she didn't mention having to go home. So I was very pleased with it.

May 31, 2012

By thekilierdonut

I have been in and out of many different assisted living and nursing home facilities over the years, and NHC does about the best job of any that I have seen, regardless of location. NHC Parklane in particular does a stellar job, on both the medical side and with good "bedside manner." The staff is always friendly and they go out of their way to be kind to both patients, family, and outside medical staff (EMTs, doctors, etc.) Their patients always seem to be well treated and happy, and are encouraged to participate in group events. The facility is clean and the food always looks tasty. The dining room is very fancy for a nursing home. The individual rooms are spacious and comfortable, and there are never more than two patients to a room - many single rooms are available as well. I would have no trouble allowing one of my own family members to not only stay at this facility, but any NHC facility in the southeastern United States.

September 21, 2011

By Paris1

When I looked at the overall rating on this nursing home, I found that it had 5 stars and the facility is 95% full. Glad they have that information visible, didnt have to ask for it. They even had their fire surveys and health survey up for view. That means great safety and clean bill of health. I liked it here. Very peaceful place.

Features of Nhc Healthcare - Parklane

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Nhc Healthcare - Parklane

Nhc Healthcare - Parklane is a nursing home in Columbia, SC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Nhc Healthcare - Parklane for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Nhc Healthcare - Parklane