The Center at Centennial

3490 CENTENNIAL BOULEVARD, Colorado Springs, CO, 80907

Reviews of The Center at Centennial

Caring112280250 January 03, 2017

The Center at Centennial was a beautiful facility, but I was not impressed by the individual patient care. They seemed to be lacking in staff to do what needed to be done. The caregivers were friendly, and when asked for help they would provide it. The building and the rooms were beautiful. I wasn’t happy with the food. The building was new, spacious, and bright. It had beautiful surroundings.

Unhappy daughter 2016 December 18, 2016

The physical and occupational staff are fantastic, however the nursing staff is horrible. Meals are always served 30-60 minutes late and are not warm by the time they arrive. Meals often come without a beverage or condiments (no place on menu for condiment selection). Call lights are not answered promptly. Scheduled for 2 showers a week, but only get one. Early in stay there was no attempt to get patient dressed, just left her in a hospital gown (clothes were available to wear).

Mimima February 21, 2015

My mother is on her third stay at Center at Centennial and it's always first on her request list. They take excellent care of their patients and the PT department is outstanding. The food is stellar and she looks forward to seeing what they will bring each meal. I highly recommend this place. She can even visit with her dog in the lobby. There is always something to do.

Melissa3 February 11, 2013

My mom was discharged from the hospital after a leg amputation. She went into Center at Centennial for rehab. It's a fully equipped rehabilitation hospital and the care that my mother got was top-notch. We couldn't have asked for a better care. The physical and occupational therapists who worked with her prosthetics during the rehab were great. It's a clean facility and they were accommodating. You can even bring in your pets into the lobby area for them to visit.

Mom happened to be there during Thanksgiving. We didn't want her to feel bad so they allowed us to bring in all of our food and friends and family in on a banquet table and spent our Thanksgiving there. So that was great. They were also very good about informing us of her health and everything that was going on. We were there regularly and nobody had a complaint or a concern. I think she would have liked to stay longer. I would highly recommend this place.

brianna1 December 12, 2012

My mother was a patient at this Rehabilitation facility for five weeks. She suffered a fractured C6 vertebrae in her neck and had bleeding on the brain due to a fall she sustained. The nurses and doctors gave her the best of care. Everyone that she (we) came in contact with were all professional and knoweledgable and caring when dealing with my mother. She never ever felt ignored or forgotten. Someone was always checking on her and making sure that she was comfortable, water bottle filled and her pillows fluffed and that she was comfy. We couldn't believe how well she recovered and how well she did through the guideance of her physical therapist and everyone working with her to get her where she could be home to begin her home therapy and begin to return to her normal routine. I would recommend the Center at Centennial to anyone who needs additional time to heal, to rehabilitate, and to get that one on one attention that is so vital to one's recovery time. The Center at Centennial provided holiday cheer, fun activities, games and the like to help keep their paiients active, involved and thinking; making their stay seem shorter than it actually was. It was like walking into a Five-Star Hotel. They made my mother feel important and how they treated her made her feel like a human and not just another problem for them. The nursing staff is bar none! I would recommend the Center at Centennial to anyone who needed additional time to heal and that person was quite not ready to go home and be be themselves. My mother attributes her achievements in getting around and doing the things she does to the therapists there at the Center. They truly kept her motivated and encouraged and yet were gentle in their manners towards her. It was if they couldn't do enough to accomodate her needs. And, as a bonus, the Center has a view from almost any room you were in! Beautiful Colorado right out your window!

love my boston August 28, 2011

AVOID!! Do NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!! GORGEOUS FACILITY. Healthcare is awful!! No ethics and patients are neglected.

About The Center at Centennial

The Center at Centennial is a nursing home in Colorado Springs, CO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Center at Centennial for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Center at Centennial

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 065390

Location of The Center at Centennial