The Health Center of Coconut Creek

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of The Health Center of Coconut Creek

August 30, 2013

By Linu

It's unforntunate that a person with a joint replacement has to get put into the mix of nursing home patients. But with the recommendation of the physical therapy staff and physicians my father agreed to go. As his daughter, I did my research on centers and visited a lot of them. Most we're despicable. I was impressed with THC on my visit there. So my father was admitted for rehab. I have nothing but good things to say about the physical therapy department. They were excellent. The nursing care is a different story. Working in the healthcare field, the care was below standard. Response to call lights was slow, meds were either late or missed and there was no rounding by nursing management. The dignity of these patients are lost.

January 17, 2013

By pags2096

THC is a caring, clean and concerned facility that has provided care to my relative for the past two months. I have nothing but good words to say of the friendly staff, decent food and clean facility. i recommend it.

November 20, 2012

By stresstester

THC refused admission to my 92yr old mom who had recently broken her shoulder & fractured her hip, due to "negative family dealings" on a previous stay within the facility: OMG!! How revolting! My mom, regardless of the family negative feelings with the facility, who, by the way, was only acting as a "true patient advocate" to rectify several negatives in patient care delivery--was, nevertheless, comforatble in these "familiar" surroundings..Isn't the PATIENT the bottom line?? The administration here is a DISGRACE

Features of The Health Center of Coconut Creek

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About The Health Center of Coconut Creek

The Health Center of Coconut Creek is a nursing home in Coconut Creek, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Health Center of Coconut Creek for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Health Center of Coconut Creek