The Health Center of Coconut Creek

4125 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL, 33073

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of The Health Center of Coconut Creek

Larry99 June 24, 2014

Décor is quite nice, like a hotel. Therapy staff is outstanding - extremely knowledgeable and hard working. That is where anything good about this place ends. Nursing staff is very unprofessional and, with a few exceptions, their actions indicate that they have no care for their jobs or the patients. Facility case managers are poorly informed regarding facility procedures and have no compassion for their clients. Do not leave a family member here unless they have a close family, or friend, to stay on top of how they are being treated.

Ron19 January 31, 2014

My mother stayed at The Health Center of Coconut Creek for a couple of months. It was quite nice. They were helpful. They did what they needed to do. I really didn't have anything negative to say about this facility. It seemed to be a very nice place. They had very nice staff. The therapy people were very nice. The rooms were very nice. The dining room was nice as well. I had dinner with my mother there and the food looked very good to me.

Linu August 30, 2013

It's unforntunate that a person with a joint replacement has to get put into the mix of nursing home patients. But with the recommendation of the physical therapy staff and physicians my father agreed to go. As his daughter, I did my research on centers and visited a lot of them. Most we're despicable. I was impressed with THC on my visit there. So my father was admitted for rehab. I have nothing but good things to say about the physical therapy department. They were excellent. The nursing care is a different story. Working in the healthcare field, the care was below standard. Response to call lights was slow, meds were either late or missed and there was no rounding by nursing management. The dignity of these patients are lost.

pags2096 January 17, 2013

THC is a caring, clean and concerned facility that has provided care to my relative for the past two months. I have nothing but good words to say of the friendly staff, decent food and clean facility. i recommend it.

stresstester November 20, 2012

THC refused admission to my 92yr old mom who had recently broken her shoulder & fractured her hip, due to "negative family dealings" on a previous stay within the facility: OMG!! How revolting! My mom, regardless of the family negative feelings with the facility, who, by the way, was only acting as a "true patient advocate" to rectify several negatives in patient care delivery--was, nevertheless, comforatble in these "familiar" surroundings..Isn't the PATIENT the bottom line?? The administration here is a DISGRACE

About The Health Center of Coconut Creek

The Health Center of Coconut Creek is a nursing home in Coconut Creek, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Health Center of Coconut Creek for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Health Center of Coconut Creek