Lakepointe Senior Care and Rehab Center | Clinton Township, MI

37700 Harper Road, Clinton Township, MI, 48036

Reviews of Lakepointe Senior Care and Rehab Center | Clinton Township, MI

homecarecureton April 06, 2014

I was very upset that my mom had to suffer through a stay here. My mom broke her ankle an was to rehab here, and the night mare began. My mother had food poising and was left in her on bowel for 2 hours. My mom had to purchase her own medical supplies while she was here. I will be contacting Medicare in every effort to shut this place down.

Verntripp May 07, 2013

This facility is for"profit only"! Your loved one may be loved by you but if "you care" anything about them , Do not let them be Placed here! They have"no compassion" My Mom had been a long term resident for two years, totally dependent on the "skilled nursing staff.Dementia and Heart disease were her biggest complaints but she was basically docile and bed-ridden for the last two years! She became I'll and had to be hospitalized in March and April 2013 and before she could get out the door , they had packed up her belongings and assigned another patient to her room! The worst part is that after my Mom "recovered" and returned to this facIlity, they did not reassign the patient in her room"they chose to play musical chairs with my mom!when I inquired about the changes I was lied to by staff and ignored by management! No apologies, explanations or recourse was given and I removed my Mom ASAP and she is being"well taken care of to date" I forgot to this was done even though "I visited with my Mom "daily"! I did the research and toured the facilty prior to my Mom's placement and they were rated five star accoring to medicare.gov ,two years ago. Their rating has since go e down to two star according to Medicare.gov. If you care about your loved one, "run" from this facility. The have no compassion for your loved one , it's all about the "money"

About Lakepointe Senior Care and Rehab Center

Lakepointe Senior Care and Rehab Center is a nursing home in Clinton Township, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lakepointe Senior Care and Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lakepointe Senior Care and Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Lakepointe Senior Care and Rehab Center