Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

17001 17 MILE RD, Clinton Township, MI, 48038

Reviews of Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

ddd3d January 27, 2015

My sister was admitted after a 4-day hospital stay. It was recommended by her doctor to get a bit more stabilized from an electrolyte imbalance caused by side effects from her many medications. The facility is old and not well maintained but this is standard for the income level of the patients that stay there. My sister's doctor recommended one week at most yet after that one week, the admin staff was very pushy and aggressive to have her stay another 4-6 weeks.

After 4-5 days she was doing very well and the only good thing she got out of the stay was the physical therapy to help her use her walker better and strengthen her legs. It became clear to her and to myself that the admin staff (not medical) were trumping up excuses to have her stay longer and max out her 100 day medicare coverage. She ended up leaving w/o medical approval after almost two weeks. I had personally called the nurse who was very hard to talk to to discuss her progress. She wouldn't let me finish a sentence and was very aggressive. I told the nurse she was admitted only to remove for an electrolyte imbalance and she said "that's not true, it makes no sense."

The staff was very belligerent and unprofessional. They were quite forceful in trying to prevent her from leaving and yelled "don't ever come back here again." They refused to give her prescriptions for her medications, and said they wouldn't release her records to her.

Incredibly bad experience all around.

DLGY October 01, 2014

I wouldn't recommend this facility to anyone! Awful....clothes and belonging always missing. Employees don't seem to care about the patients.

srd2564 September 30, 2014

My grandmother was in this facility for just under a year. She is 95 and has dementia. They tried to send her to other facilities 4 times. This last time she went into the hospital and they sent her to a psych hospital with advising the family members. The then proceeded to dismiss her from the facilities. Packed up all her belongings and advised the family to come get them. When the belongings were picked up all that was there was a dresser, one pair of pant, one shirt and one shoe. All of her belongings are missing.

Caring from Michigan August 29, 2013

My sister was in Clinton-aire for six weeks. This was a nice nursing home. She had a nice big room with chest drawer and dresser. She had another person in her room but it was a big enough for the two of them. They did have activities there. They have a recreational room where they show movies. My sister would go and watch movie down there. The nursing home was nice but as far as I'm concerned, the therapy was not. She had only 30 minutes a day of therapy. My sister was walking when she started rehab, but when she got in there, they wouldn't let her walk.

Audrey W. July 30, 2013

My husband has just came back from Clinton-Aire Healthcare Center. It was an old nursing home. His room there was okay. There was only one time that I went there and the place was a mess and I said it at a meeting and after that it was really okay. The food was quality. The care was okay because they did get him much stronger.

About Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

Clinton-aire Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Clinton Township, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Clinton-aire Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Clinton-aire Healthcare Center