Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

Overview of Ratings

2.4

September 26, 2015

By Dontbringyourfamilyhere

Clinton aire is an absolutely terrible place to bring a family member whenever I go there to visit my dad there are always patients asking for help in there wheel chairs and the nurses ignore them they stand around and talk and they always serve food and medication later than there supposed to my dad is paralysed on the right side of his body and the nurses always put the emergency call button farther than he can reach so he doesn't complain my dad is not getting any better he's getting worse and whenever I leave him money it's gone the next time I'm there

February 01, 2015

By grams girl

My grandma there now and the staff seemed to not understand what she was saying. She is diabetic and needed something to bring her sugar back up and the employee asked if she wanted the heat off. The reasoning behind that question was she was sweating and they said it was from the water pill she is on and not from her sugar crashing.

January 27, 2015

By ddd3d

My sister was admitted after a 4-day hospital stay. It was recommended by her doctor to get a bit more stabilized from an electrolyte imbalance caused by side effects from her many medications. The facility is old and not well maintained but this is standard for the income level of the patients that stay there. My sister's doctor recommended one week at most yet after that one week, the admin staff was very pushy and aggressive to have her stay another 4-6 weeks. After 4-5 days she was doing very well and the only good thing she got out of the stay was the physical therapy to help her use her walker better and strengthen her legs. It became clear to her and to myself that the admin staff (not medical) were trumping up excuses to have her stay longer and max out her 100 day medicare coverage. She ended up leaving w/o medical approval after almost two weeks. I had personally called the nurse who was very hard to talk to to discuss her progress. She wouldn't let me finish a sentence and was very aggressive. I told the nurse she was admitted only to remove for an electrolyte imbalance and she said "that's not true, it makes no sense." The staff was very belligerent and unprofessional. They were quite forceful in trying to prevent her from leaving and yelled "don't ever come back here again." They refused to give her prescriptions for her medications, and said they wouldn't release her records to her. Incredibly bad experience all around.

October 01, 2014

By DLGY

I wouldn't recommend this facility to anyone! Awful....clothes and belonging always missing. Employees don't seem to care about the patients.

September 30, 2014

By srd2564

My grandmother was in this facility for just under a year. She is 95 and has dementia. They tried to send her to other facilities 4 times. This last time she went into the hospital and they sent her to a psych hospital with advising the family members. The then proceeded to dismiss her from the facilities. Packed up all her belongings and advised the family to come get them. When the belongings were picked up all that was there was a dresser, one pair of pant, one shirt and one shoe. All of her belongings are missing.

August 29, 2013

By Caring from Michigan

My sister was in Clinton-aire for six weeks. This was a nice nursing home. She had a nice big room with chest drawer and dresser. She had another person in her room but it was a big enough for the two of them. They did have activities there. They have a recreational room where they show movies. My sister would go and watch movie down there. The nursing home was nice but as far as I'm concerned, the therapy was not. She had only 30 minutes a day of therapy. My sister was walking when she started rehab, but when she got in there, they wouldn't let her walk.

July 30, 2013

By Audrey W.

My husband has just came back from Clinton-Aire Healthcare Center. It was an old nursing home. His room there was okay. There was only one time that I went there and the place was a mess and I said it at a meeting and after that it was really okay. The food was quality. The care was okay because they did get him much stronger.

Features of Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

Clinton-aire Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Clinton Township, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Clinton-aire Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Clinton-aire Healthcare Center