Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

17001 17 MILE RD, Clinton Township, MI, 48038

Reviews of Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

Pjoneslogan June 15, 2016

Apparently since this place is changing hands service has been terrible. My mother-in-law has been there for more than a month and can't seem to get much help, especially within the past two weeks. Employees seem to not care so much since their future is unknown. No excuse!

Diane Prenger February 22, 2016

Medicare rates this facility 5 stars - not even close!! This review is based on mother' stay from 2/10/16 - 2/17/16. The facility is old but relatively clean. Their patient care and RN staff are subpar. My mother's health deteriorated significantly in the week she was there. The PCAs were transferring her improperly by grabbing her pants instead of using a belt which is dangerous and can cause skin issues. She fell out of a wheelchair face forward because she wasn't being watched properly. She wasn't provided her morning meds until 3:30 in the afternoon one day because the nurse wasn't sure if she was still a patient because she was out of her room. The RNs tried giving her an aspirin (blood thinner) but wasn't allowed anti-coagulants since she had a brain hemorrhage two weeks prior. Lucky I was there to have my mother spit it out or that could have been terrible. Pros: physical therapy and restorative meal program for patients needing assistance. In summary: if you or your loved one can be their own advocate, this place is okay; however, if your loved one requires significant assistance, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Dontbringyourfamilyhere September 26, 2015

Clinton aire is an absolutely terrible place to bring a family member whenever I go there to visit my dad there are always patients asking for help in there wheel chairs and the nurses ignore them they stand around and talk and they always serve food and medication later than there supposed to my dad is paralysed on the right side of his body and the nurses always put the emergency call button farther than he can reach so he doesn't complain my dad is not getting any better he's getting worse and whenever I leave him money it's gone the next time I'm there

grams girl February 01, 2015

My grandma there now and the staff seemed to not understand what she was saying. She is diabetic and needed something to bring her sugar back up and the employee asked if she wanted the heat off. The reasoning behind that question was she was sweating and they said it was from the water pill she is on and not from her sugar crashing.

ddd3d January 27, 2015

My sister was admitted after a 4-day hospital stay. It was recommended by her doctor to get a bit more stabilized from an electrolyte imbalance caused by side effects from her many medications. The facility is old and not well maintained but this is standard for the income level of the patients that stay there. My sister's doctor recommended one week at most yet after that one week, the admin staff was very pushy and aggressive to have her stay another 4-6 weeks. After 4-5 days she was doing very well and the only good thing she got out of the stay was the physical therapy to help her use her walker better and strengthen her legs. It became clear to her and to myself that the admin staff (not medical) were trumping up excuses to have her stay longer and max out her 100 day medicare coverage. She ended up leaving w/o medical approval after almost two weeks. I had personally called the nurse who was very hard to talk to to discuss her progress. She wouldn't let me finish a sentence and was very aggressive. I told the nurse she was admitted only to remove for an electrolyte imbalance and she said "that's not true, it makes no sense." The staff was very belligerent and unprofessional. They were quite forceful in trying to prevent her from leaving and yelled "don't ever come back here again." They refused to give her prescriptions for her medications, and said they wouldn't release her records to her. Incredibly bad experience all around.

DLGY October 01, 2014

I wouldn't recommend this facility to anyone! Awful....clothes and belonging always missing. Employees don't seem to care about the patients.

srd2564 September 30, 2014

My grandmother was in this facility for just under a year. She is 95 and has dementia. They tried to send her to other facilities 4 times. This last time she went into the hospital and they sent her to a psych hospital with advising the family members. The then proceeded to dismiss her from the facilities. Packed up all her belongings and advised the family to come get them. When the belongings were picked up all that was there was a dresser, one pair of pant, one shirt and one shoe. All of her belongings are missing.

Caring from Michigan August 29, 2013

My sister was in Clinton-aire for six weeks. This was a nice nursing home. She had a nice big room with chest drawer and dresser. She had another person in her room but it was a big enough for the two of them. They did have activities there. They have a recreational room where they show movies. My sister would go and watch movie down there. The nursing home was nice but as far as I'm concerned, the therapy was not. She had only 30 minutes a day of therapy. My sister was walking when she started rehab, but when she got in there, they wouldn't let her walk.

Audrey W. July 30, 2013

My husband has just came back from Clinton-Aire Healthcare Center. It was an old nursing home. His room there was okay. There was only one time that I went there and the place was a mess and I said it at a meeting and after that it was really okay. The food was quality. The care was okay because they did get him much stronger.

About Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

Clinton-aire Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Clinton Township, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Clinton-aire Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Clinton-aire Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: