Palm Garden of Clearwater

3480 McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, FL, 33761

Reviews of Palm Garden of Clearwater

August 20, 2015

By ny1atheart

The only reason I am giving any stars at all is due to the nurses aids. They were wonderful with my grandmother. She was transferred here after a hospital stay and they assured us she could stay 45 days. After 3 days, she was moved, without my grandfather's approval after he left for the afternoon. They didn't even give him the courtesy of a phone call, I had to find out when I went to visit her and saw her in the hall, scared, begging to go back to her room.

March 07, 2015

By David107235150

Palm Garden is the name of the community we found. My wife is the one who made the decision and did all of the research. It is for my mother-in-law, and she seems to be very happy. She likes it. The staff working there is very nice. The rooms are OK. I don't want to live there, but her mother is happy so that what she cares about. It is adequate with two people in a room. The dining room is very nice. It is beautifully decorated with good food and wonderful service. It is really very nice. They play bingo, and they play all kinds of games. They have all kinds of activity depending on the ability of the person.

October 27, 2014

Palm Garden was a better facility for my mother. This place was more intimate. The room was closer to the main area, the lobby and the dining room. There’s just more people working there, and they are more attentive to their residents of all the other ones. The care is excellent Monday to Friday, it drops off on the weekend, but Mondays to Fridays it’s very good. They are active at bingo games and they provide some music off and on. They do a good job of keeping it maintained. They just repainted it and they just redid the floors. They were selected up there as The 2014 Home of the Year in that area (they have a big banner outside). I’m there two days a week. I’ve visited probably at least fifteen facilities because it wasn’t working for my mother in some of those places; they just don’t have enough people working. It really comes down to who's attending to the patients or residents. Now the other facilities, they don’t have adequate staff. Based on my mother’s needs and her feeling lonely, and having somebody there to show them love and care, I would say overall, Palm gardens does a very good job at that respect.

October 13, 2012

By ibanez6686

The facility is very clean. The staff is nice and caring most of the time. They have the patience required to work with the residents. Most of the residents seemed very happy. They have plenty of games to play and activities to do.

Features of Palm Garden of Clearwater

About Palm Garden of Clearwater

Palm Garden of Clearwater is a 120 bed nursing facility located across the street from Mease Countryside Hospital. The facility is located at the intersection of McMullen Booth Road and Curlew.

Map of Palm Garden of Clearwater