Indianspring of Oakley Nursing Home

Overview of Ratings

2.9

July 25, 2013

By Julia3

I would not recommend Indianspring to anyone. They give out information saying that they are a lockdown facility but then they tell me personally that they are not. When I called them, they told me that they could accommodate my husband with his dementia and for some reason, all of the sudden, after the 19th day, they decided they couldn't accommodate him. It was a newer facility and the building itself was nice, their rooms were also nice; however, some of their employees were not too nice. They wouldn't give me any information underway just because I'm not my husband's power of attorney, but it said in their paperwork "power of attorney/next to kin" and I thought that was wrong because I'm his wife.

Features of Indianspring of Oakley

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Indianspring of Oakley

Indianspring of Oakley is a nursing home in Cincinnati, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Indianspring of Oakley for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Indianspring of Oakley