Indianspring of Oakley | Nursing Home

4900 Babson Place, Cincinnati, OH, 45227

Reviews of Indianspring of Oakley | Nursing Home

Gabe 40 September 28, 2016

For physical and occupational therapy very good. But the nursing staff is terrible. When I complained that my medicine was 1 1/2 hours late the nurse said " so - you got your medicine, that's the bottom line. " I pointed out that I had been in extreme pain and would be for another 45 minutes as that is how long it takes the meds to kick in- she shrugged her shoulders and walked away .

Caring100810150 January 18, 2015

There were a lot of people here in Indianspring of Oakley that my mother knew. The staff seemed to take a real interest in her. I would recommend this rehab because they not only take care of the person, but any family member that might have any questions. They seem to bend over backwards for you to get you the information to help you out. The room is a little small for me, but I'm a larger person. But for my mom, it seemed fine.

almostdead2 September 13, 2013

hate your family and want them to die? put them here. there are a few good employees, but overall they are lazy and could care less about the residents. you ring and request help, they roll their eyes and mock you. need help to get to the restroom? they tell you to go in your pants and they'll clean it up later. I wish I was kidding. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Julia3 July 25, 2013

I would not recommend Indianspring to anyone. They give out information saying that they are a lockdown facility but then they tell me personally that they are not. When I called them, they told me that they could accommodate my husband with his dementia and for some reason, all of the sudden, after the 19th day, they decided they couldn't accommodate him. It was a newer facility and the building itself was nice, their rooms were also nice; however, some of their employees were not too nice. They wouldn't give me any information underway just because I'm not my husband's power of attorney, but it said in their paperwork "power of attorney/next to kin" and I thought that was wrong because I'm his wife.

About Indianspring of Oakley

Indianspring of Oakley is a nursing home in Cincinnati, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Indianspring of Oakley for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Indianspring of Oakley

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: