Peterson Park Health Care Center

6141 NORTH PULASKI ROAD, Chicago, IL, 60646

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Peterson Park Health Care Center

Caring54782350 October 25, 2012

Our experience with Peterson Park Nursing Home has been very positive. The help, everybody has just been wonderful. They're still new, but my sister and I have been very pleased with their service.

Social Wk Care Mngr December 19, 2011

This is a fairly large facility that sits on the main road and backs up to a nice, safe residential area with nice well maintained sidewalks. There is no real outdoor space for residents to utilize, so the safe walking area in the neighborhood is a plus. Inside the building the common areas are recently remodeled and while they are not huge, there are enough common areas interspersed so that residents and families have some choice other than sitting in the room. Both long term care and short term rehab are provided; most residents are long term. Rooms are an average to above average size and are typically clean and well maintained. The hallways are not overly wide, and can get busy and crowded at times. The food is average with some meals appearing appetizing and others not. The staffing is typically adequate though at times there will be a wait to receive needed assistance, as is the case in most facilities. Staff provides kind and competent care, and the turnover rate does not seem excessive. While most of the population is seniors, there are some slightly younger residents as well.

TinaFaye August 02, 2011

I highly recommend Peterson Park . My mother has been there since June 2010 and the treatment has been outstanding. The staff is caring and very compassionate. This was such a difficult and challenging time since my mother was living in an Assisted Living before then fell went to the hospital and then rehab at a place that did not seem to work with her in understanding her Dementia. My sister and I then moved her to Peterson Park and it has been stress free ever since. We work together as a team to ensure the best care is offered. She has activities, made friends and her overall health has improved by far. We cannot Thank them enough for the time, care and patience they not only have shown our mother but our family also. They treat their residents with respect and dignity. Thank you.

About Peterson Park Health Care Center

Peterson Park Health Care Center is a nursing home in Chicago, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Peterson Park Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Peterson Park Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Peterson Park Health Care Center