Buckingham Pavilion

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Buckingham Pavilion

Tommy Orenstein April 02, 2009

My loved one stayed here

My aunt just left Buckingham Pavilion after a short stay for some rehab. I cant thank Buckingham and their staff enough for helping her get better so quickly. The accommodations were great and everyone was so polite.

Rob Lust March 31, 2009

My loved one stayed here

My uncle was admitted to Buckingham after he fell and injured himself. We chose Buckingham because of the location and recent press it received from U.S. News and World Report. I must say I was beyond impressed to see how well they responded to his needs. The nurses and CNAs were very professional and the slew of activities provided keep him stimulated and entertained all day. He made a few friends there and couldn't be happier.

About Buckingham Pavilion

Buckingham Pavilion is a nursing home in Chicago, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Buckingham Pavilion for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Buckingham Pavilion

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: