Alden Wentworth Rehab & Hcc

201 WEST 69TH STREET, Chicago, IL, 60621

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Alden Wentworth Rehab & Hcc

Caring72434350 January 09, 2014

Alden Wentworth is very clean. It doesn't have a smell and it is brighter than the others that I see. The only problem I have with them was the follow-up. There is some kind of lack of communication between my father and the hospice. I find the nursing staff to be cooperative and nice. But they are understaffed and they need more people. My father is in a shared room and it seems to be pleasant. He can look out of the window and turn the heat on when it is cold. They are trying to work on getting the right bed that would make him comfortable, but would also be low so he won't fall. The food seems good. I know they have activities, but I have not the chance to see them.

meecyion December 19, 2011

I think this facility needs improvement on the behavioral health unit. Some of the residents were complaining while I was there about being bored, and having no community outside activities to participate in. While there I witnessed one of the staff persons talking in a loud tone of voice to a resident. I would rank this facility two out of five star.

RaceCampbell November 29, 2011

I know Alden Wentworth because I have visited there, located on Chicago west side near malls, rail trains, restaurants in relaxed clean neighborhood.

Overall, I'd say Alden Wentworth is there for the middle class their company motto being money is not everything family is.

The best parts about Alden Wentworth are: 1. accepts all types of insurance 2. Food quality is 3 star 3. High staff/patient ratio

The worst parts about Alden Wentworth are: 1. Small grounds size 2. Not many daily activities 3. Site smell quality is low

I would give facility name 3 of five stars. I would recommend this facility to a specific group of people, those who rely on insurance to cover everything.

About Alden Wentworth Rehab & Hcc

Alden Wentworth Rehab & Hcc is a nursing home in Chicago, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Alden Wentworth Rehab & Hcc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Alden Wentworth Rehab & Hcc

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Alden Wentworth Rehab & Hcc