Delmar Gardens on the Green

15197 CLAYTON ROAD, Chesterfield, MO, 63017

Reviews of Delmar Gardens on the Green

caring00013 July 31, 2013

Delmar Gardens On The Green was an okay facility. Their rooms were a little smaller but it was nice. The staff members that I met were the receptionist and the woman who toured me and both were very nice. When you walk into the reception area and the dining room area, it smelled fine; however, as soon as you go down the hallways and through the nursing home part, it smelled like a nursing home.

ggp1257 October 12, 2012

The staff was very kind and helpful to my grandmother. She was fairly health when she was initially put into the facility, but her health quickly declined. She remained stagnant for several years. Finally, we decided to put her in hospice and she died shortly after. The home was very helpful with all of her arrangements and provided all the services we needed. In her period of good health, my grandmother enjoyed the activities and other individuals living in the home very much. They tried to coordinate events that all residents would like and for the most part were very successful. My only complaint would be the size of the facility. I thought it was a little too big and it was a little over crowded. There were always people sitting in the hallway and sometimes it took a long time for someone to respond to her need for help.

About Delmar Gardens on the Green

Delmar Gardens on the Green is a nursing home in Chesterfield, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Delmar Gardens on the Green for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Delmar Gardens on the Green

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Delmar Gardens on the Green