St. Mary's Catholic Home

220 Saint Mary's Drive, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08003

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of St. Mary's Catholic Home

Ruth76279350 January 20, 2015

My friend recommended St Mary’s Catholic Home so we went to see it. It was very friendly, very well kept, and very clean. The atmosphere was very relaxed, and there were a lot of security measures in place. That was what we were looking for basically.

We did get to check out the grounds and all of the amenities. It was very well laid out, very comfortable, very handicap-accessible, and very easy to get around. The exercise room was minimal, but it was enough that they could do whatever they needed to do.

The dining area was very basic, but very clean. I saw one of the waitresses, and she was very nice. They try to accommodate whatever the residents’ dietary needs are. The residents said the food was very good. I did see a menu, and it was very varied; they had a vegetarian meal, a meat meal, and a fish meal. There were 10 different things that they could choose from.

Caring95213650 November 05, 2014

I visited St. Mary's Catholic Home for my mom. It was clean and pleasant, the people seemed to be very nice, and the residents seemed to be fairly happy, but it was depressing, and we know all of these places are kind of depressing. They have rehab and a gym, but not as we would think of a gym. It was basically just a room with some equipment that the elderly could use and they were helping them to use. It was just an older facility. It was nice, but it was a typical nursing home. I’ve seen newer places as well as the older ones, and it was nice for an older place. The staff was very nice, very pleasant, and accommodating.

Caring4876 July 31, 2014

My mother is now in a nursing home and doing quite well. She is at St. Mary's Catholic Home. We transferred her there because it is close to the family. She has excellent care there. She is in a semi-private room and it has one bathroom. They have an excellent rehab program and she has made tremendous progress. They have a nice dining room. They have excellent food there. They have plenty of activities. They have daily Mass and rosary. Then they have bingo, they have musicians come in and they throw birthday parties. They have outside activities in the gazebo. They have quizzes and movie nights. Everyday there is like four or five different things.

The facility is in the beautiful residential neighborhood. There are plenty of grounds to walk around. It is quite a large facility with different buildings depending on the need. My mother's nursing care is excellent. She has an assigned aide for each shift. It is nice because they get to know the patient. All in all I would give this place a 5-star rating because of their quality and consistency of care. The staff is very friendly. The administrative staff is friendly and very helpful.

Mary69973750 January 18, 2014

St. Mary's Catholic Home admitted mom yesterday. We choose it because of its reputation and we when to talk to them they are great. The facility is clean. The employees are all smiling. The administrator and the people are wonderful. They call the residents there who walk in the hallway by name. Her room is very nice. It has a nice stand, a chair and an area for her clothes. It is sunny and it is by the window. We have lunch there and the food is very good. They are very fresh and tasty. They have activities for the residents.

jackiexc September 18, 2013

It has been seven weeks since my 98 year old mother was discharged from St. Mary's Rehabilitation Center and I am happy to report that she is doing well. She appears to me to be more mobile and stronger than she was prior to her fall and hip replacement surgery. We are thankful for the capable and wonderful staff at St. Mary's Catholic Home for her present condition . My mother always looked forward to seeing her CNAs, Lani and Lucy who were caring and did their best to make her feel comfortable and to keep her spirits up. I can not say enough good things about them. Her nurses, Richard and Jun were always there for her, making sure she took her medication. Her physical and occupational therapists (too numerous to name) did their best and never hesitated to ensure her return to the level of mobility prior to her fall. June, her social worker and Edwin, her case manager went above and beyond to accommodate her needs. St. Mary's is the one place I trust to care for my mother should the need arise.

June_60 September 14, 2013

St. Mary's Catholic Home is a nursing home run by the Archdiocese of Camden. I visited this place for my uncle. This nursing home is in a lovely setting. The outside grounds are beautiful and well manicured. Regarding accommodations, I believe everything there is double occupancy and in some cases triple occupancy. They don't have a private room that my uncle particularly wanted. Also, when I asked about the payment issues, it didn't seem very flexible for us. This facility also is a much older building that needs repair. It looks like all the rooms need some good plastering, repainting or some fixing. I saw one bathroom/shower facility that was kind of old and the tile floor was all stained and that turned me off.

About St. Mary's Catholic Home

St. Mary's Catholic Home is a nursing home in Cherry Hill, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St. Mary's Catholic Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of St. Mary's Catholic Home

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of St. Mary's Catholic Home