Silver Healthcare Center

Overview of Ratings

3.5

August 28, 2017

By Catherine K

I am not great at writing but i do want to thank the people who took good care of me and were kind to me. There were many aides who cared for me at silver healthcare center and all deserve praise. The food was good and even the cleaning people were polite and helpful.

August 28, 2017

By RG610

There is not even a word in the dictionary to describe this place from the minute you walk in the door. The smell in the facility was horrific so horrible you gagged, when I opened my Uncle's room door to only see him laying there in the dark, with the curtain hanging off the wall was just inhumane, and the smell in there I almost threw up. The next day I called to complain, where I was told that he didn't want his room cleaned, because he told them he had asthma and couldn't take the smell of chemicals, My Uncle has dementia, so I said and you listen to him and not call the family, he dosen't have asthma? I said and if he really did have asthma, wouldn't you have an alternate solution to clean his room? So basically instead you just haven't cleaned it? We are working on getting him out of here, I am in disbelief that this kind of place even exists. Please do not put your loved one here, also they show you a nice floor for image but when you visit thats not the floor....
Caring for our residents with unswerving dedication, dignity, compassion and expertise, is of paramount importance to us at Silver HC Center. We recognize that we are not perfect and although we strive to excel, we are not immune to occasional mistakes and subsequent critique, which presents as an opportunity for us to step up to the challenge and 'do right by our residents and families.' Upon reading this feedback, we immediately reached out to the family internally to address and ameliorate their concerns and are grateful for their receptive feedback.

August 10, 2017

By Tahisha Scott

I was generally very happy with my personal experience at the Pavillion at Silver Healthcare Center in Cherry Hill. The staff was very sensitive to my needs and very understanding of my limitations. I got important Medicaid help and information from their front office as well and I'll always appreciate that support, which was really not something they needed to do and was above and beyond. There were a few isolated aides who could have had a better bedside manner, in my opinion, which is why I'm only giving 4 stars, but all in all, my own experience was very positive.

July 11, 2017

By Mattie Brown

Overall, our loved ones stay went very well. The staff was polite and helpful. The best part of her stay was that we had a special dialysis transport set up. I would highly recommend the silver healthcare center in cherry hill nj

June 30, 2017

By Ronin Betum

the new ownership is fantastic. Silver Healthcare is well run and well staffed. We were hesitated to place our mom there for rehab because this location used to be known under a different name and we weren't aware that it was taken over by new ownership. However a friend who works in healthcare looped us in to the changes and told us to give this place a shot and we are sure glad we did. Silver healthcare center is a first class rehab facility with attentive staff

Photos of Silver Healthcare Center

Features of Silver Healthcare Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual

• Minimum Age: 6:1

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

About Silver Healthcare Center

Located in the heart of Cherry Hill, NJ Silver Healthcare Center is a truly great place for healing, hope and renewal, as reflected by our broad range of services and specialty programs.

Founded on a tradition of health care excellence, Silver Healthcare Center brings a unique combination of the highest quality of healthcare services and technological innovation. Our experienced, dedicated and compassionate staff members ensure that the needs of every resident are satisfied and that everyone is treated like family!

We provide short term post-acute rehabilitation, as well as long term nursing and specialty care and have an unrivaled reputation for excellence and patient satisfaction!

Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Silver Healthcare Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and their loved ones feel informed, empowered and comfortable.

Our nurses and staff are always available to answer questions and lend a hand and understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere for our patients and residents.

Family members and loved ones are always welcome in Silver Healthcare’s bright setting. Our caring, expert team members work with residents and their families to customize personal care plans.

Silver Healthcare features comfortable private and semiprivate suites and state-of-the-art amenities.

Our customer service program is applied 24/7 and is truly our most defining and distinguishing characteristic which sets us apart from all our competitors!

Our goal is to bridge the gap between residents/ families and staff members, and continually improve and excel at customer services and awareness. From the very first moment you or your loved one enters the door of Silver Healthcare Center, until the last day of your stay, you will receive our singular and expert healthcare in an environment infused with love and warmth!

We are a warm and caring facility where our patients and residents always come first and where everyone is treated like family!

Map of Silver Healthcare Center